advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
oh, what a tangled web, we weave?!.....teaser trailer for 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' is out....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 24, 2021 08:44AM
......Doctor Strange is featured in the film....

.....the storyline.....Parker asks Strange to cast a spell in hopes that the entire world will forget that Parker is Spider-Man.....

.......It also leads to the return of Spider-Man’s greatest foes. We see a telltale flash of light amid a dark scene, heralding the return of Jamie Foxx’s baddie Electro. There’s a quick cut to one of the Green Goblin’s pumpkin bombs tossed onto a freeway as we hear Willem Dafoe’s in-character cackle. Then, in voiceover we hear Strange warning, “Be careful what you wish for, Parker.” That leads to the reappearance of Alfred Molina’s Doc Ock who, of course, died in Spider-Man 2.....

....in theaters Dec. 17th......

teaser trailer..........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: oh, what a tangled web, we weave?!.....teaser trailer for 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' is out....
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: August 24, 2021 09:30AM
Sony was trying to get the trailer culled from the internet, but realized that was a lost cause and just released it early.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Re: oh, what a tangled web, we weave?!.....teaser trailer for 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' is out....
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: August 24, 2021 10:29AM
I’m sure the leak happened on a Mac with Sierra and an app to manipulate the iTunes lib.
Posted by: jdc
Date: August 24, 2021 11:42AM
hmmmm, let me guess the ending...

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: August 24, 2021 01:34PM
Looks amazing....I think they are setting up Venom & Spiderverse Crossovers! I cannot wait!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: August 24, 2021 11:43PM
Spider-Man was my favorite Marvel comic, but all the different Spidey movies have left me uninterested in the franchise.

That disappoints me.

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: August 25, 2021 12:03PM
RAMd®d
Spider-Man was my favorite Marvel comic, but all the different Spidey movies have left me uninterested in the franchise.

That disappoints me.

I’m way in the other side of the fence. Somebody at Marvel or in Hollywood obviously snuk into my house, opened my head with a big old can opener, and dumped the contents into the movie making machines. big grin smiley

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: August 25, 2021 08:58PM
I have to admit that I haven't seen any of the movies since Spider-Man 3 with Tobey Maguire... I just haven't had the time to catch all the more recent Marvel movies. I kinda lost interest when they replaced Tobey Maguire with that other guy... Tobey will always be Spider-Man in my book.

Gotta say though, this trailer looks pretty cool. I did see the Dr. Strange movie and enjoyed that one, even though Benedict Cummerbund seemed to be playing him extra-narcissistic and smarmy.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 83
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020