advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
It's Aug 24- 4 months until Xmas eve...what are your plans? have they changed?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 24, 2021 12:42PM
Our monthly question- What are your plans for Christmas Eve? Have they changed from what they had been before?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: It's Aug 24- 4 months until Xmas eve...what are your plans? have they changed?
Posted by: btfc
Date: August 24, 2021 12:48PM
The same thing we do every night. Try to take over the world.
Re: It's Aug 24- 4 months until Xmas eve...what are your plans? have they changed?
Posted by: mattkime
Date: August 24, 2021 12:53PM
You plan out much further than I do.

Posted by: rz
Date: August 24, 2021 01:07PM
Plan is to be at my in-laws. We may have to bring one of our cats with us, as she has kidney failure and we have to give subcutaneous fluids every other day. If she's still around by then (we hope).
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 24, 2021 01:10PM
btfc
The same thing we do every night. Try to take over the world.

Posted by: clay
Date: August 24, 2021 01:11PM
hard to think about Christmas when its 91 degrees out here. Feels like a loooooong ways away.
Posted by: Spiff
Date: August 24, 2021 01:53PM
Yeah. COVID is a @$%#*. Parts of my in law family has been exposed. Other parts have got it. The 4 year old still has symptoms almost 2 weeks out. His parents are battling it right now. My guess? Hunker down for another virtual Xmas. With a healthy warm mug of depression (my wife. I’m fine with a calm-ish Xmas).
Posted by: Michael
Date: August 24, 2021 02:23PM
Every since our kid started playing flute at Christmas Eve Mass, my wife has helped with the children's choir. Our kid is long gone from the church but my wife still does it. Each year she swears it will be the last year, including last year's abbreviated version. And she always caves when the director looks at her with a hang-dog look and asks her to please do it again. So, we'll be at church on Christmas Eve, my wife directing the children's choir and me sitting around wondering just when she'll stop doing it.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: August 24, 2021 06:36PM
Home with my wife. Our two kids will be many miles away and no grandkids, yet.

However, my wife retires on Dec. 31 after which we head to Florida, Texas and Mexico City, returning home around April 1 when the snow should be gone.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: RecipeForDisaster
Date: August 25, 2021 05:57AM
Hmmm. I think we’ll be avoiding family except for my sister and hers, who may be here from across the country. They are careful and would be okay with something outdoors. My in laws are… not. The kids are often quarantining, which is too close a call for me. So, mostly another just the two of us Christmas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 105
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020