Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Speaking of Bananas
Posted by: Rolando
Date: August 27, 2021 11:05PM
From the Fruit flies discussion:

My wife has taken to putting the blacken bananas in the freezer and using them in her smoothies!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Speaking of Bananas
Posted by: Racer X
Date: August 27, 2021 11:23PM
Yup. Doesn't need ice, or extra sugar if the berries are tart.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: RecipeForDisaster
Date: August 28, 2021 06:16AM
I make mine into popsicles with various flavorings like mocha and peanut butter. Yum!
Posted by: Spiff
Date: August 28, 2021 09:11AM
I use my over ripe bananas in smoothie mixes drinks. 1oz rum cream, 1 oz cream de caco, ice. Blend. Add banana. Blend. Top off with regular rum for consistency and taste. Make a big pitcher of that with those proportions and you will be invited back many times. smiley-music039
Posted by: samintx
Date: August 28, 2021 09:37AM
Spiff
I use my over ripe bananas in smoothie mixes drinks. 1oz rum cream, 1 oz cream de caco, ice. Blend. Add banana. Blend. Top off with regular rum for consistency and taste. Make a big pitcher of that with those proportions and you will be invited back many times. smiley-music039

I go for YOUR solutionsmiley-score010
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: August 28, 2021 10:48AM
I just got back from getting some light provisions, and a bunch of bananas were among them.

Bananas, cold whole milk, and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes are a favorite snack of mine.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: samintx
Date: August 28, 2021 10:53AM
RAMd®d
I just got back from getting some light provisions, and a bunch of bananas were among them.

Bananas, cold whole milk, and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes are a favorite snack of mine.

Use cream and you have a winnersmiley-score010

Yes I know cream is a no no but I don’t have any years anyway...enjoy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2021 10:55AM by samintx.
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: August 28, 2021 11:02AM
They don't need to be overripe to be frozen and put in a smoothy--I actually prefer mine just past green.
Posted by: sekker
Date: August 28, 2021 01:19PM
You are all bananas…

And we are better off as you are here on MRF!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 103
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020