advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Oh YUM! 'Bud Light is making pumpkin spice (and other fall flavors) hard seltzer now'
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 31, 2021 07:42PM
because you needed yet another way to pump alcohol into your body

Bud Light is making pumpkin spice (and other fall flavors) hard seltzer now
[www.nydailynews.com]

Bud Light is heralding the impending arrival of autumn by introducing a number of fall flavors to its line of hard seltzers, including pumpkin spice.

Described by the beverage maker as “literally the taste of fall,” the pumpkin spice seltzer has the eponymous gourd, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla flavors inside an orange plaid can. Each serving is a scant 100 calories and packs a 5% ABV.

Halloween handouts for all the kids!

But pumpkin spice isn’t the only new fall flavor Bud Light’s rolling out. Imbibers will soon be able to pick up a Fall Flannel-branded variety pack of 12 cans with toasted marshmallow and maple pear seltzers. Rounding out the four dessert flavors is apple crisp, which debuted in 2020 as part of a holiday-themed pack. Should make college football tailgates and haunted hayrides feel even more seasonal.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Oh YUM! 'Bud Light is making pumpkin spice (and other fall flavors) hard seltzer now'
Posted by: RgrF
Date: August 31, 2021 08:56PM
As beers go, it's still Crudweiser.
Re: Oh YUM! 'Bud Light is making pumpkin spice (and other fall flavors) hard seltzer now'
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 31, 2021 10:04PM
This is the equivalent of making candy-flavored vaping cartridges for kids and should be banned.

"Hey Billy, look...toasted marshmallow booze seltzer! Text the other kids!"
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: September 01, 2021 02:18AM
I have yet to taste ANY so called pumpkin or pumpkin spice adult beverage that doesn’t make me want to spit it back out..
Posted by: rz
Date: September 01, 2021 07:13AM
I like pumpkin pie. And I like pumpkin-pie flavored Pop Tarts. That's about where it ends.
Posted by: d4
Date: September 01, 2021 08:33AM
I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it. But if someone offered a cold one to me, I wouldn't turn it down.

Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: September 01, 2021 08:35AM
Steve G.
This is the equivalent of making candy-flavored vaping cartridges for kids and should be banned.

These have been around for a long time. Not hard seltzers specifically, but alcoholic beverages that don't taste like alcohol. "Alcopops" was a term I recall.

Bartle's & James wine coolers may be the first mass-marketed brand.

Then there was Zima.

Lots of Smirnoff-type ones.

Hard seltzer just happens to be the current rage, truly.
Posted by: pdq
Date: September 01, 2021 11:28AM
Oh, gawd.

Does anyone really like “pumpkin spice” whatever?

I mean, seriously. Do people really buy these products for themselves, or just for others as a joke.

This madness must stop!

old fogey smiley
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: September 01, 2021 12:55PM
pdq
Does anyone really like “pumpkin spice” whatever?

Pumpkin pie?

Obviously, a lot of people like it. Just like bad movies.

People pay, the market produces.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: September 01, 2021 11:09PM
Hey! I like pumpkin pie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020