advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Face Mask N95 Respirator - Box of 25, NIOSH N95, Made in USA $39.99 Click coupon for $2 off
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: September 07, 2021 12:02PM
[www.amazon.com]

Made in the USA
MANUFACTURER - 100% Made in Indiana by FSSC LLC - dba Indiana Face Mask

ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Individually Packaged & Sealed N95 Respirators! 25 Single Use N95 per Box

HEAD STRAPS & DIMENSIONS - Features Elastic Head & Neck Straps To Help Maintain Maximum Facial Fit & Seal. Size of Facial Cup: 5.75" Side-to-Side, 6.125" Top-to-Bottom, 4.25" Front Edge to Side

HIGH BREATHABILITY - Users Report Having Ample Room in Front of Their Mouth & Nose to Breath While Wearing Our N95

EFFICIENCY RATING - >95% Efficiency, our N95 Respirators Meet NIOSH Filtration Requirements, Filtering at Least 95% of Non-Oil Based Airborne Particles. (42 CFR 84), [Approval Number: 84A-9272])

ADJUSTABLE NOSE CLIP - For Use With & Without Glasses Due to the Adjustable Metal Nose Clip

IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURING - Synthetic Polypropylene Melt-blown Filtration Layers Made In-House

KEY FEATURES - NIOSH Approved, Latex Free, 95% Efficiency, 100% Synthetic Polyproplene Fabric, Melt-Blown Filtration Layer, Made in USA, Manufactured With High Quality Light Weight Fabric To Maximize Comfort, Adjustable Nose Clip Provides Secure And Custom Fit, Face Clothing & Dust Mask Perfect for Men, Women, Kids and Adults

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Face Mask N95 Respirator - Box of 25, NIOSH N95, Made in USA $39.99 Click coupon for $2 off
Posted by: Spiff
Date: September 07, 2021 02:49PM
In for a pack
Re: Face Mask N95 Respirator - Box of 25, NIOSH N95, Made in USA $39.99 Click coupon for $2 off
Posted by: stephen
Date: September 07, 2021 05:37PM
I bought some. Thanks pRICE cUBE.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: September 07, 2021 11:31PM
I have a bunch of different masks, some simple surgical, some cloth, some KN95, and some N95.

But I don't have any folding N95s and it's always nice to keep a couple spares in my jacket, car, etc.

These and all my other N95s are advertised as disposable, but unless I were to sneeze into mine, or it be sneezed or coughed upon, I'll just rotate them and reuse.

In for one.

Thank you, pRICE!

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: RecipeForDisaster
Date: September 08, 2021 04:50AM
I tried a 3M 1870 N95 last night - wow, that was the best fit I’ve ever had and most comfortable. I fit test into an 1860S, which can be hard to get as PPE given at clinics and stuff…. But this one fits me in the regular size which is supposed to cover both 1860 and 1860S.

This one folds and seems like it’ll tolerate being used over and over better than the regular 1860s because it won’t get crushed. Highly recommend.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: September 08, 2021 09:11AM
I am loving the around the head instead of ear loops. It’s much better.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 125
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020