advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
What are some positive selling points for this forum to you? Invite a friend to the forum.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: September 07, 2021 01:46PM
I like the variety of topics, not just Apple based. I actually talk vastly more photography related topics than I do on camera forums.

What are selling point for you?

Invite a friend to the MR Forum. PM the admins to let them know so the account creation can be smoother.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2021 01:58PM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: What are some positive selling points for this forum? Invite a friend to the forum.
Posted by: Ammo
Date: September 07, 2021 01:54PM
On the Tips and Deals side I’ve learned a lot about many different things without having to weed out much false information.

Where is there dignity unless there is also honesty? - Cicero

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. —Wendy Mass

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2021 01:58PM by Ammo.
Re: What are some positive selling points for this forum to you? Invite a friend to the forum.
Posted by: steve...
Date: September 07, 2021 02:46PM
No matter how obscure a topic or question, there always seems to be at least one person who can educate the rest of us.

And the overall good natured spirit of people here make the forum a good place to hang out.

Northern California Coast
Re: What are some positive selling points for this forum to you? Invite a friend to the forum.
Posted by: GGD
Date: September 07, 2021 02:57PM
Come for the expired food, stay for the hookers and booze.
Posted by: mikebw
Date: September 07, 2021 03:07PM
I like how there are very few people on here who actually know me so I can talk trash about the rest of my acquaintances behind their backs. devil smiley
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: September 07, 2021 03:32PM
I struggle to keep my family away from this place... :-p
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: September 07, 2021 03:35PM
I have no friends, thus recusing myself from this testimony.
Posted by: testcase
Date: September 07, 2021 03:39PM
GGD
Come for the expired food, stay for the hookers and booze.

ROTFL

The wealth and wide range of knowledge here is incredible. Over the years, I’ve recommended this forum to numerous people.
Re: What are some positive selling points for this forum? Invite a friend to the forum.
Posted by: SDGuy
Date: September 07, 2021 04:13PM
Ammo
On the Tips and Deals side I’ve learned a lot about many different things without having to weed out much false information.

agree smiley
This place is a nice eclectic fount of knowledge on most every topic...
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: September 07, 2021 04:50PM
steve...
No matter how obscure a topic or question, there always seems to be at least one person who can educate the rest of us.

And the overall good natured spirit of people here make the forum a good place to hang out.

These two items are what I was going to mention, also. Plus, there are over 20 years’ worth of inside jokes and sayings, some carried over from Dealchat, that make it fun (POMTL!)
Posted by: stephen
Date: September 07, 2021 05:30PM
People tend to bring their best wisdom and behavior here, and choose to act trashy on social media instead. : )
Posted by: wave rider
Date: September 07, 2021 05:47PM
OWC Larry bought me a martini. Hang out long enough and you can get lucky too!

=wr=
Posted by: tlh828
Date: September 07, 2021 06:30PM
I'd like to see more participation on the Member Maps (found at the bottom of each page below Online Users).
Date: September 07, 2021 07:06PM
tlh828
I'd like to see more participation on the Member Maps (found at the bottom of each page below Online Users).

I honestly didn't know what was down there. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: rz
Date: September 07, 2021 07:15PM
pRICE cUBE
tlh828

I honestly didn't know what was down there. Thanks for pointing it out.

Same here. Never even looked down there.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 07, 2021 07:37PM
.....not even when you have to use the bathroom.....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: September 07, 2021 08:51PM
We also feature:

Fit Club
Friday Funnies
Random confessions
VAST bidet expertise.

Posted by: m.paris
Date: September 08, 2021 05:58PM
I was able to recruit a new member recently. They were attracted by the same things as were mentioned above (as was I).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 113
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020