advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Quite an evolution for this company: 6-Pack 1000-Piece Kodak Multipack Jigsaw Puzzles
Posted by: DP
Date: September 09, 2021 06:25AM
Walmart has select 6-Pack 1000-Piece Kodak Multipack Jigsaw Puzzles on sale for the prices listed below. Shipping is free with Walmart+ (free 15 day trial) or on orders of $35+.

[slickdeals.net]

A throwback image to celebrate Autumn.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Quite an evolution for this company: 6-Pack 1000-Piece Kodak Multipack Jigsaw Puzzles
Posted by: Mr Downtown
Date: September 09, 2021 08:57AM
Probably just sold the use of the trademark for a few thou, which someone thought would evoke thoughts of Kodak Moments and Kodak Photo Points in tourist attractions for Boomers. Last I heard, Kodak was trying to pivot to be a specialty chemical company.
Re: Quite an evolution for this company: 6-Pack 1000-Piece Kodak Multipack Jigsaw Puzzles
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: September 09, 2021 09:11AM
Yeah jus Cra Z Art puzzles licensing the name. The puzzle quality is so so. We've done 5 of the 6 already...pandemic ya know.

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: September 09, 2021 11:55AM
OOS

Grateful11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 145
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020