advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Jumped on a good ebay deal and only later noticed it was from a zero feedback account. Will I get what I've purchased?
Posted by: mattkime
Date: September 11, 2021 12:04AM
Poll
Will a zero feedback ebay seller actually deliver the item purchased?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
25 votes were received.
YES 13

52%
NO 5

20%
I AM MAVIC 7

28%

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Jumped on a good ebay deal and only later noticed it was from a zero feedback account. Will I get what I've purchased?
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: September 11, 2021 05:43AM
Does the zero feedback lister have numerous items up? the more items listed at the same time by a zero feedback seller the more likely it is a fast money grab.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Re: Jumped on a good ebay deal and only later noticed it was from a zero feedback account. Will I get what I've purchased?
Posted by: mstudio
Date: September 11, 2021 06:47AM
Well, I was being positive since you've already ordered it and voted you will get it. Everyone on ebay starts with a zero feedback. Yes, in general you should check what other things they are selling, if the seller appears to just be a drop shipper (which I hate) I avoid. Hopefully you didn't spend much but ebay does have a pretty good policy for non-deliveries, they tend to side with the buyer. Good luck, I hope you get your stuff and are able to be their first positive feedback!
Posted by: Acer
Date: September 11, 2021 06:52AM
Depends on the item. Obscure hobby? You’ll get it. “Brand new iPhone” less likely.
Posted by: Spiff
Date: September 11, 2021 09:51AM
If you paid with PayPal, they also have a good policy. I got $300 back from a scam.
Posted by: mattkime
Date: September 11, 2021 10:19AM
Acer
Depends on the item. Obscure hobby? You’ll get it. “Brand new iPhone” less likely.

Worx Landroid. I little of A and a little of B.

Posted by: hal
Date: September 11, 2021 11:12AM
post the listing and I'll tell ya
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: September 11, 2021 12:33PM
Well, I was being positive since you've already ordered it and voted you will get it. Everyone on ebay starts with a zero feedback.

I like to keep this in mind when I buy, but if I'm honest, I look for very high seller feedback.

For me, 'high' is >98%.

Even that doesn't instill high confidence, but I'm a lightweight buyer no pretty much no issues.

Good luck!

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 89
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020