advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what can Brown do for you?!.....Dan Brown's 'The Lost Symbol' TV show debuTTs on Peacock....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 13, 2021 11:27AM
.....this Thursday......based on the book......Dan Brown wrote 'The DaVinci Code' / 'Angels & Demons' / 'Inferno'......

THURSDAY, SEPT. 16
3 am
Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol series premiere (Peacock)
A young Harvard symbologist must solve a series of deadly puzzles to save his kidnapped mentor and thwart a chilling global conspiracy.

this is the trailer........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what can Brown do for you?!.....Dan Brown's 'The Lost Symbol' TV show debuTTs on Peacock....
Posted by: August West
Date: September 13, 2021 11:51AM
Hmmm, that story sounds familiar...

Apologies to the anonymous forum member affected by my previous sig pic. It was my personal pic of a country expressing great grief as their leader, one of the most recognized people in the world, lay on his deathbed 8 years ago, days before he died. Like a naif, I did not realize it was offensively political, I considered it an expression of deep emotion and a reminder of the mortal coil's nature; that we all, great and small, can only hope to make a difference in our short time here, no matter the personal cost.

I'll post another pic from my work in South Africa that is, hopefully, apolitical.

Re: what can Brown do for you?!.....Dan Brown's 'The Lost Symbol' TV show debuTTs on Peacock....
Posted by: rgG
Date: September 13, 2021 02:30PM
I would watch that, but I don’t have Peacock and I just can’t have one more streaming service to deal with.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Gareth
Date: September 13, 2021 03:41PM
rgG
I would watch that, but I don’t have Peacock and I just can’t have one more streaming service to deal with.

Because you don't want to pay for another service, or you don't want to manage another service?

Peacock, rather geniusly, has a "free" level, but rather annoyingly, some programs are only available at the paid level (either with ads or pay more for ad free). I assume the original programming like this is only available at a paid level.
Posted by: rgG
Date: September 13, 2021 04:09PM
Gareth
rgG

Because you don't want to pay for another service, or you don't want to manage another service?

Peacock, rather geniusly, has a "free" level, but rather annoyingly, some programs are only available at the paid level (either with ads or pay more for ad free). I assume the original programming like this is only available at a paid level.

Sort of both. Lol
I will check to see if this is on the free side, but I doubt it will be.

Edit: just checked and it is not on the free service. Figures.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2021 04:15PM by rgG.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: September 13, 2021 07:18PM
I would watch that

I'd like to see it.

The DaVinci Code and the National Treasure movies were great entertainment for me.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 105
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020