advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
trailer park?!.....trailers for -> Disney+ next Marvel series 'Hawkeye'__NBC's 'LaBrea'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 13, 2021 12:01PM
......trailer for Disney's next Marvel TV Series 'Hawkeye'....debuTTs Nov. 24th....

Hawkeye: Clint Barton and Kate Bishop Make a Dynamic Duo in Trailer for Disney+'s Next Marvel Series

....Disney+ had a surprise in its quiver for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans on Monday: a full-length trailer for its upcoming Hawkeye series.

Though the team-up of Jeremy Renner’s Clint Barton and Hailee Steinfeld’s Kate Bishop was previously teased in an episodic photo back in July, the above trailer offers a more detailed preview of their relationship, which begins when Barton unmasks Kate as a headline-making hooded vigilante. Described as “equally as annoying as she is charismatic,” Kate “will bring about a slew of problems that Barton will then have to wrestle with,” the logline describes.

The events of Hawkeye were previously teased in a post-credits scene during the Marvel film Black Widow, in which — spoiler alert! — Yelena Belova (played by Florence Pugh) was offered the opportunity to hunt down Barton, aka the man responsible for the death of Yelena’s sister, Natasha Romanoff. (We have to admit, though: We’re more focused on the Steve Rogers-centric Broadway musical teased in the trailer. So many questions!)

Hawkeye premieres Wednesday, Nov. 24. It will be Disney+’s fourth live-action Marvel Studios series, following WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki, the last of which has been

....Hawk....eye......and Dove.....?!

.....NBC's La Brea........1st 5 minutes.....it is supposed to be like 'Land of the Lost'....premieres Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 9/8c........

NBC's La Brea: Watch the First 5 Minutes of Sci-Fi Sinkhole Drama Now

....Natalie Zea lands herself in a hole lot of trouble within just the first five minutes of La Brea, NBC’s upcoming sci-fi drama about a Los Angeles sinkhole that apparently leads to some “hollow Earth” world.

The exact premise for the series, which premieres Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 9/8c: When a massive sinkhole mysteriously opens in Los Angeles, it tears the Harris family in half, separating mother and son Claire and Josh (played by Justified‘s Zea and newcomer Jack Martin) from father Gavin and daughter Izzy (The Night Shift‘s Eoin Macken and newcomer Zyra Gorecki).

When Claire and Josh find themselves in an unexplainable primeval world, alongside a disparate group of strangers, they must work to survive and uncover the mystery of where they are and if there is a way back home.

The cast also includes Jon Seda (Chicago P.D.), Nicholas Gonzalez (The Good Doctor), Veronica St. Clair (13 Reasons Why), Rohan Mirchandaney (Hotel Mumbai), Chiké Okonkwo (Being Mary Jane), Josh McKenzie (Filthy Rich), Chloe De Los Santos (Tidelands) and Lily Santiago.

With This Is Us‘ final season not premiering until early 2022, La Brea will air Tuesdays at 9 pm, between The Voice and New Amsterdam.

very large........whole in the ground......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2021 12:06PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: trailer park?!.....Disney+ next Marvel series 'Hawkeye'__NBC's 'LaBrea'.....
Posted by: jdc
Date: September 13, 2021 12:13PM
I kinda dont have any illusions that Hawkeye will actually be any good, but like many others I found the trailer fun.

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Re: trailer park?!.....Disney+ next Marvel series 'Hawkeye'__NBC's 'LaBrea'.....
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: September 13, 2021 01:50PM
I'm not much of a fan of Renner in general and he's been a little whiney about is screen time.

But that trailer was really good.

I usually avoid trailers because I don't want good bits, or any bits, telegraphic and be spoilers on any level.

I watched this one because I didn't think the series would be worth a look beyond it.

If this is all from one episode, I'll certainly watch that.

Regardless of critical approval or lack of same, if it stays anywhere near that level of entertainment, I'm in.

The one thing that severely dampened my enjoyment of Arrow was the lack of fun and joy, and the ever continuing presence of being on the brink of dark forces winning.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: September 13, 2021 02:36PM
jdc
I kinda dont have any illusions that Hawkeye will actually be any good, but like many others I found the trailer fun.

Can it be worse than Black Widow? Falcon was fun.
Some stories were made for the small screen.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2021 03:54PM by Rolando.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 125
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020