advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
A long shot, but I need to know if anyone can help with an audio recording app on an Android phone...
Posted by: DP
Date: September 13, 2021 05:56PM
This has to do with the post where I asked about converting .ogg's to .wav's.

Specifically asking about Sound Recorder Pro. I have a Galaxy S 10+ and I've been using it to record voice overs while I'm doing videos. So far it's worked well. And as noted from the previously mentioned thread, I was able to convert the .ogg's to .m4v's which work just fine in Premiere Pro.

Today I shot some additional footage and before I shot I set SRP to record as .wav files and it seemed to record just fine but I have no idea where the files went! I did notice that after recording each file, when I saved it, I was asked to send them to a folder and name the folder, which I did. I saw briefly a path for the folder but now, I can't even find that.

I put out a search and got some general ideas about where they might be saved but not much about Sound Recorder Pro itself. It might be a Google app. Then I do a search on my phone for any .wav's and even the one I have doesn't show up in the Search window!

So-somehow-one file out of four popped up but not the other three. Any ideas as how to find them? I hate when something worked easy-peasy before and then it doesn't...

A throwback image to celebrate Autumn.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: A long shot, but I need to know if anyone can help with an audio recording app on an Android phone...
Posted by: Fritz
Date: September 13, 2021 07:49PM
I suggest using Cx File Explorer from the Play Store.
But it may be preset to go to the googoo cloud.

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Re: A long shot, but I need to know if anyone can help with an audio recording app on an Android phone...
Posted by: DP
Date: September 13, 2021 09:20PM
Thank you, Fritz! It found only one of the other files but it was the most important one of the four.

Too tired to continue tonight and I'll look a little more tomorrow.

Thx again!

A throwback image to celebrate Autumn.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 119
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020