advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Decades: Dick Cavett 1972: Guests Mel Brooks, Frank Capra, Robert Altman and Peter Bogdanovich. 9PM
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 14, 2021 06:54PM
The Dick Cavett Show
9/14, 9:00 PM 1 hr

1/21/1972, Talk Show,
Guests Mel Brooks, Frank Capra, Robert Altman and Peter Bogdanovich

Beats any lineup I've seen tonight
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Decades: Dick Cavett 1972: Guests Mel Brooks, Frank Capra, Robert Altman and Peter Bogdanovich. 9PM
Posted by: chopper
Date: September 14, 2021 10:02PM
And let me guess Dick's smarmy questions did the whole show in. Worst interviewer ever.
Re: Decades: Dick Cavett 1972: Guests Mel Brooks, Frank Capra, Robert Altman and Peter Bogdanovich. 9PM
Posted by: RgrF
Date: September 14, 2021 11:08PM
chopper
And let me guess Dick's smarmy questions did the whole show in. Worst interviewer ever.

Maybe on your planet, one of the best ever everywhere else.
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: September 15, 2021 12:43AM
Same as this one? [www.youtube.com]

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 60
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020