advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
tune in tomorrow?!.....Apple adds refurbished 'Apple TV 4K' & 'Apple TV HD' with twist.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 15, 2021 03:27PM
....they include the new Apple TV Siri remote, even though they are the 'older' models......starting at $149.....

Refurbished Apple TV 4K With Redesigned Siri Remote Now Available, Pricing Starts at $149

....Apple today began selling certified refurbished models of the Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD with the redesigned Siri Remote for the first time in the United States, Canada, and many European countries, with prices discounted by around 15% as usual.

In the United States, for example, a refurbished Apple TV 4K with 32GB of storage and the redesigned Siri Remote is priced at $149, compared to $179 brand new. Or, customers can bump up to a refurbished 64GB Apple TV 4K for $169, compared to $199 brand new. Apple is also offering refurbished Apple TV HD models with the redesigned Siri Remote.

Apple says all of its refurbished products are thoroughly cleaned, inspected, and guaranteed to be fully functional, and in many cases, Apple's refurbished products are virtually indistinguishable from brand new products.

The new Apple TV 4K with the redesigned Siri Remote debuted in April, with other key features including Wi-Fi 6 and HDMI 2.1.

you get the......new remote.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2021 03:30PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: tune in tomorrow?!.....Apple adds refurbished 'Apple TV 4K' & 'Apple TV HD' with twist.....
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 15, 2021 05:12PM
This is great. I think the new AppleTV with the new remote is one of the best streaming devices you can buy.

We are using a Shield but only because there is some software we need that we can get from Android that is not on the AppleTV App Store.

I can say with absolute confidence that the ATV is far more stable than the Shield in regular use.
Re: tune in tomorrow?!.....Apple adds refurbished 'Apple TV 4K' & 'Apple TV HD' with twist.....
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: September 15, 2021 05:54PM
I'll admit, I'm really enjoying my new AppleTV. Can it be connected to bluetooth speakers though, or earphones? I haven't figured it out yet. I did get a bluetooth keyboard connected to it though.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: stephen
Date: September 15, 2021 09:11PM
I haven't made the jump to 4K TV's yet. But love my Apple TV HD (one location) and Apple TV 4K (other location.)
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: September 16, 2021 07:36AM
I'm on my second Apple TV 32Gb A1842 4th gen, started with a 3rd gen. I got this remote for my wife and she says it's great. I still use the remote that it came with.

One For All Streamer remote. $25
[www.oneforall.us]

Grateful11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 141
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020