advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
sticker shock?!....Apple quietly raises price of 'Beats Flex Headphones'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 28, 2021 07:45AM
....from $49.99 to $69.99.......that's a $20 increase which is a lot.......might be that other 'price increases' for their products may be coming......??

Apple Increases Price of Beats Flex Headphones From $50 to $70

....Apple today increased the price of its Beats Flex headphones from $49.99 to $69.99, a pricing shift that may be related to supply chain constraints that have raised the costs of components across the industry.

First released last October, the Beats Flex made headlines at launch because of their low price compared to other Apple headphone options, and they have been a popular purchase option since. The Beats Flex are a follow-up to the BeatsX, and feature an in-ear design with a wire between the left and right earbuds.

Given their low price, the Beats Flex may have been more susceptible to cost pressures than some other Apple products. At $20 more expensive, the Beats Flex are still a very affordable option to get into the Apple headphone ecosystem, but it's not quite as impressive a deal as before. They come in Black, Flame Blue, Yuzu Yellow, and Smoke Gray, and offer much of the same seamless connectivity functionality available with Apple's more expensive Beats options.

Auto-play/pause is included, and the Beats Flex last for up to 12 hours without needing to be recharged. There's a Fast Fuel charging option that offers 1.5 hours of playback, and they feature Find My integration.

The pricing change of the Beats Flex was first noticed by Twitter user Pedro Henrique and was highlighted by 9to5Mac. The Beats Flex can be purchased from the Apple Store, but Amazon currently has them on sale for as low as $37, so those considering a purchase should buy them on Amazon before prices go up.

more.......expensive......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2021 07:47AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: sticker shock?!....Apple quietly raises price of 'Beats Flex Headphones'.....
Posted by: testcase
Date: September 28, 2021 01:43PM
Of course, Apple IS "circling the drain" financially speaking.......... eye rolling smiley
Re: sticker shock?!....Apple quietly raises price of 'Beats Flex Headphones'.....
Posted by: Mactel
Date: September 28, 2021 02:06PM
I have a pair of these that I run with and I like them. I read they are $37 on Amazon right now so grab them up before the price increase hits if you were on the fence.
A few left at AMZ — $50.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: September 28, 2021 02:48PM
I read they are $37 on Amazon right now so grab them up before the price increase hits if you were on the fence.

Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Sold by Woot.

No, thank you.

At Adorama via AMZ

Makes me want to put on my matching tux and to the butterfly snatch.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 28, 2021 04:34PM
My wife loves these, we now have 3.

If we did not just get a third on a trip, I'd get one more just to have on-hand.
Re: A few left at AMZ — $50.
Posted by: Mactel
Date: September 29, 2021 09:45AM
Ah, didn't realize they were used. I had read about the $37 price on Amazon from one of the Apple news sites but didn't look into it any further. My bad!

RAMd®d
I read they are $37 on Amazon right now so grab them up before the price increase hits if you were on the fence.

Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Sold by Woot.

No, thank you.

At Adorama via AMZ

Makes me want to put on my matching tux and to the butterfly snatch.
Re: A few left at AMZ — $50.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: September 29, 2021 10:06AM
Apparently, Apple read the review at Tom's Guide.

Still, the overall performance the Beats Flex gives you should warrant a higher price, so consider these buds an uber-generous offer from the trailblazing audio brand.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 683
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020