Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
50-Pack Kimberly-Clark N95 Pouch Respirators $23.20
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: October 06, 2021 07:36PM
[slickdeals.net]

50 Kimtech N95 Pouch Respirators made by Kimberly-Clark, Bulk packaged in bag, Regular Size, White respirator with 2 blue headbands
N95 NIOSH-Approved (TC No. 84A-9042); Provides a minimum of 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles - see image for how to validate your respirator
One of the most breathable respirators on the market; Up to 75% more breathable than the NIOSH minimum requirement (based on NIOSH testing of limited sample set)
Pouch design with a large breathing chamber for added comfort – see image for how to properly wear the respirator
Headbands made of patented material for softness and strength; bendable nosepiece to customize fit
Made in the U.S.A. by Kimberly-Clark; Covered by FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) issued on March 28, 2020
Note: N95 respirators are required to provide a tight seal to ensure air flows through layers. General face coverings do not and allow air to leak around the edges. General coverings appear more breathable but may not be suitable for protection purposes.
Not for healthcare market or healthcare personnel

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 50-Pack Kimberly-Clark N95 Pouch Respirators $23.20
Posted by: p8712
Date: October 06, 2021 10:36PM
Duckbills don’t fit my face. Too small.
Posted by: wave rider
Date: October 07, 2021 10:46AM
Thanks, I like these a lot. Need to check if these are smaller than the current ones I have.

The duckbills inspired me to shave my beard, I get a great seal with them.

=wr=
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 07, 2021 03:07PM
.....not what its....quacked up to be......???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020