advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Season Finales: 'Titans'_'Coroner'....Season Premiere: 'The Blacklist'....'Dune' movie FREE on HBO Max....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 21, 2021 09:16AM
.....season finale of 'Titans'......

.....season finale of 'Coroner' on the CW......

....season premiere of 'The Blacklist'........they already revealed that there will be a time jump from the death in the finale.....

.....series premiere of 'The Girl in the Woods' and 'Snoop & Martha's Very Tasty Halloween' on Peacock.....

....series premiere of 'Sex, Love & goop' on Netflix more Gwyneth Paltrow nonsense like the candle that smells like her vajayjay.....

.....'Dune' available on HBO Max starting at 6 pm.....

3:00 AM on Peacock
The Girl in the Woods
Series premiere (all eight episodes): The YA drama focuses on a teen runaway (Insidious: Chapter 3‘s Stefanie Scott) who escapes a cult-like colony that’s… guarding the world from monsters; Will Yun Lee (The Good Doctor) co-stars.

3:00 AM on Discovery+
Introducing, Selma Blair
The documentary follows the Cruel Intentions actress for a full year after she is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disease which has no cure.

3:00 AM on Hulu
The Next Thing You Eat
Series premiere (all six episodes): Chef David Chang explores how the seismic changes happening all around us influence the way we’ll eat in the future.

One of Us Is Lying
Season 1 finale (last two episodes): The mystery of who killed Simon is unraveled.

3:00 AM on Netflix
Sex, Love & goop
Series premiere (all six episodes): Gwyneth Paltrow and a team of experts help couples on their respective journeys toward more pleasurable sex and deeper intimacy.

Snoop & Martha's Very Tasty Halloween
The special tasks teams of bakers with creating a full-sensory Halloween world that people can explore, taste and devour; Snoop Dogg, Martha Stewart and Alvin Zhou serve as judges.

3:00 AM on HBO Max
Titans
Season 3 finale: The Titans band together for a final battle against Jonathan Crane

6:00 PM on HBO Max
Dune
Film premiere: Timothée Chalamet plays a young man who travels to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people; Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Josh Brolin, Stellan Skarsgård, Dave Bautista, Zendaya, David Dastmalchian, Stephen Henderson, Charlotte Rampling, Jason Momoa and Javier Bardem co-star.

8:00 PM on NBC
The Blacklist
Season 9 premiere: Two years after Liz’s death, Red and a disbanded task force are drawn back together to thwart a global conspiracy

8:00 PM on The CW
Coroner
Season 3 finale: Jenny’s trauma returns with a vengeance when she is forced to face someone from her past.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2021 03:01PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season Finales: 'Titans'_'Coroner'....Season Premiere: 'The Blacklist'....'Dune' movie....
Posted by: rgG
Date: October 21, 2021 12:59PM
I did not realize that Blacklist was coming back.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season Finales: 'Titans'_'Coroner'....Season Premiere: 'The Blacklist'....'Dune' movie....
Date: October 21, 2021 01:08PM
.....it was 'assumed' that it might be the last season, last year.....then they renewed it at the last minute....and Megan decided to leave....and Jon Bokencamp (the creator) also left....

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: October 21, 2021 02:11PM
I did not realize that Blacklist was coming back.

I believe this is it's final season.

I'm probably one of the few who still enjoys the series, and looks forward to rewatching it at some time in the future.

Yes, the stories exceed reality (as far as I would know, lol) but I really like Spader's characterization and the task force's supporting characters.

I'm not a fan of Megan Boone as her characterization of Agent Keen is mostly wooden and one demential. There are very few exceptions to me eye.

I really do miss Mozhan Marnò (Agent Samar Navabi) and Navibi's relationship with Agent Aram Mojtabai (Amir Arison).

We'll always have 'reruns'

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season Finales: 'Titans'_'Coroner'....Season Premiere: 'The Blacklist'....'Dune' movie FREE on HBO Max....
Posted by: Rolando
Date: October 21, 2021 11:13PM
I really hope DUNE and Foundation do well! I am praying for a season long adaptation of Ringworld, then many seasons of Larry Niven's "Known Space"

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Racer X
Date: October 22, 2021 06:01AM
I too like Spader's work on THe Blacklist.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season Finales: 'Titans'_'Coroner'....Season Premiere: 'The Blacklist'....'Dune' movie FREE on HBO Max....
Date: October 22, 2021 06:44AM
....they already renewed 'Foundation' for another season....but people seem to not like it.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020