advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
4 score and seven years ago?!....Series Premiere of '4400' reboot will debuTT next week.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 23, 2021 02:25PM
......on Monday on the CW.....they removed 'the' so it is just '4400' [ not 'The 4400' ]......

MONDAY, OCT. 25 at 9 pm
series premiere (The CW)

Over the last century 4400 people who were overlooked, undervalued or otherwise marginalized vanished without a trace off the face of the planet. Now, inexplicably, they're back, returned to Detroit having not aged a day and with no memory of what happened to them.

reboot.........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 4 score and seven years ago?!....Series Premiere of '4400' reboot will debuTT next week.....
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 23, 2021 03:16PM
If they don't have an amazing theme song, I'm bailing before the opening credits close.

Re: 4 score and seven years ago?!....Series Premiere of '4400' reboot will debuTT next week.....
Posted by: PeterB
Date: October 24, 2021 10:34AM
As a huge fan of the original series, I'm not optimistic about this ... they haven't included any of the original series people...

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 25, 2021 02:44PM
Reviews:

[www.ign.com]

[gizmodo.com]

[variety.com]

Posted by: PeterB
Date: October 25, 2021 03:10PM
Hmmm, sounds like they were trying to go "woke" ... which, while I understand why they might want to do that, isn't necessarily the direction I'd have gone with this series.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 78
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020