advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
TSA PSA - t-shirt decal
Posted by: rz
Date: November 06, 2021 08:36AM
I am supposed to have TSA Pre-check, but Frontier Airlines is too stupid to figure out how to get it in their system so it prints on the boarding pass. So last Saturday and this morning, I've had the "pleasure" of going through the scanner that lets them see everything. Both times I got pulled out and groped by a TSA agent because their system showed that I had something metal on my chest. After it happened again this morning, I realized that I had worn the same shirt last weekend, which has a decal of Darth Vader on the front.

So if you're going to fly, and you don't have TSA Pre-check, don't wear a shirt with a decal unless you wish to be felt up by a TSA agent.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: TSA PSA - t-shirt decal
Posted by: rgG
Date: November 06, 2021 09:05AM
And here I thought you had a T shirt printed with your TSA Pre info printed on the shirt.
smiley-laughing001

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: November 06, 2021 09:20AM
I get patted down all the time courtesy of titanium structural supports. I'm an old dude... official touches don't bother me.
Posted by: STL
Date: November 06, 2021 09:48AM
When I have TSA pre on my boarding pass I just go to the back of the TSA pre line and start my journey.
Without TSA pre, seems I almost always go through the full scanners.
Any pat downs I've experienced have always been executed with dignity.
IMO, it not only keeps me safer, it keeps everybody safer. Just like vaccinations.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2021 09:49AM by STL.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 06, 2021 10:06AM
TSA can't put me through the scanner because I'm missing a limb. Apparently, their software can't deal with nothing being there. So I always get felt up by TSA, which is ironic since I am obviously unarmed, yet missing a hand is why I get hand-checked.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias

The German word for contraceptive is “Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel”. By the time you finished saying that, it’s too late
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: November 06, 2021 01:55PM
rgG
And here I thought you had a T shirt printed with your TSA Pre info printed on the shirt.
smiley-laughing001

This is exactly what I was expecting!
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 07, 2021 08:20AM
Ombligo
TSA can't put me through the scanner because I'm missing a limb. Apparently, their software can't deal with nothing being there. So I always get felt up by TSA, which is ironic since I am obviously unarmed, yet missing a hand is why I get hand-checked.

They cannot deal with non-standard cases. This is so disappointing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 260
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020