advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
“ Well i will look forward to hearing from you and also seeing your wonderful and hands”
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: November 21, 2021 02:47PM

Anyone want to enlighten me to the meaning of this spam that showed up today?

My name is ________ and nice to meet you over here. I have thought about sending you an email for a long time but guess I have been busy so I easily forget to do that. Well my days,weeks and months are just boring,lonely and bad, hardly do i change into happiness….. hmm not much to say i have always had a bad and evil flame in finding the right,conscious and responsible friend,true and best friends and soul mate for life.I've been played a fool many times,play games with which i never want it to happen anymore that's why i contact you, knowingly your going to be that favorite one for me to share anything good and bad with. Guess you'll be. Well, what's that nice name of yours and where are you located? I would like to hear from you very soon. Life's just life when you're with the right persons and lessons when you're with wrong persons. I don't know how to make it right if i don't find that person.Well i will look forward to hearing from you and also seeing your wonderful and hands

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2021 03:11PM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: “ Well i will look forward to hearing from you and also seeing your wonderful and hands”
Posted by: jdc
Date: November 21, 2021 02:50PM
U gots yourself a new GF. ;)

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Re: “ Well i will look forward to hearing from you and also seeing your wonderful and hands”
Posted by: Fritz
Date: November 21, 2021 03:05PM
where's the $10M?

!#$@@$#!
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 21, 2021 03:06PM
jdc
U gots yourself a new GF. ;)

The wording seems to be pretty gender neutral. Convenient when all you have is a list of email addresses.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: November 21, 2021 04:39PM
Funny thing is, when I take your paragraph and Google it, the first thing that comes up is this: [www.consumer.ftc.gov]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 21, 2021 07:34PM
Ask them to send a pic for verification.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 107
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020