advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells $299
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: November 24, 2021 03:58PM
I have been using these for about 18 months now. I also use those resistance bands I post about periodically. It has kept me in decent shape during the pandemic. Other than being bulky, they have worked out very well for me.

[slickdeals.net]

Key Features:
Includes 1-Year JRNY Membership
Each dumbbell adjust from 5 to 52.5 lb. in 2.5 lb. increments up to 25 lb.
Select the weight you want with the turn of the dial – no more picking up 30 different dumbbells to give you the results you want.
SelectTech App
Whether you're seeking a single workout or a full 6-week plan, now you can stay motivated and track your fitness progress like never before. Follow along with trainer-led workouts, tips, and 70 exercise programs.
Durable molding around metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts.
With the wider weight range you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells $299
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 24, 2021 04:02PM
pRICE cUBE
I have been using these for about 18 months now. I also use those resistance bands I post about periodically. It has kept me in decent shape during the pandemic. Other than being bulky, they have worked out very well for me.

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: November 24, 2021 06:37PM
I remember a few Walmarts located in the boondocks of Arkansas clearancing these out for half price back in 2020. Bought them out and resold for several hundred on Amazon.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: November 24, 2021 08:43PM
Carnos Jax
I remember a few Walmarts located in the boondocks of Arkansas clearancing these out for half price back in 2020. Bought them out and resold for several hundred on Amazon.

During 2020, these were going for $1000-1200. I wish I had bought a few extra to resell.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: November 24, 2021 09:00PM
Yeah I missed the peak, but no regrets I was happy still.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 68
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020