advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Michelin CrossClimate tires - opinions?
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 24, 2021 04:34PM
I guess they are at CrossClimate "2" so not sure of the difference, but experience with either would be helpful.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Michelin CrossClimate tires - opinions?
Posted by: macphanatic
Date: November 24, 2021 04:47PM
Did you check TireRack?

I've had a few versions of Michelin LTX tires on 3 vehicles. Really good tires, great in the rain and snow, quiet and high mileage life.
Posted by: Robert M
Date: November 24, 2021 05:02PM
MrBig,

People post to tirerack about how a specific tire performs on their vehicle. Use the filtering system to see which tires are the most recommended for your car. You can't go by brand or model. Brand X and model Y might be dandy on Z car but not so good on another make and model.

Look at my post in this thread:

<[forums.macresource.com];

Robert
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: November 24, 2021 05:27PM
The Cross Climate tires seem to be favorites on just about every car forum I follow.

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: November 24, 2021 05:42PM
I have a set on our Toyota RAV/4. So far, very happy with them on dry, wet, and super massive thunderstorm drenched. Snow and ice upcoming.
Posted by: vicrock
Date: November 24, 2021 06:22PM
I put a set of these on my Jeep Cherokee a couple of months ago - so far no complaints. Costco was having a pretty good sale.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 24, 2021 06:56PM
As with all things Internet, I will ask the question here if I feel it's wide-ranging enough. This may be right on the line, but they are a popular brand and model, so I thought I'd query you MRFrs. Yes, all the usual sites apply and if Costco doesn't have a great deal on them, I'll get from TR.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 24, 2021 07:14PM
Don't have them but TireRack customers rate them at the top for Winter/Snow performance and very well for comfort.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: btfc
Date: November 24, 2021 08:30PM
mrbigstuff
As with all things Internet, I will ask the question here if I feel it's wide-ranging enough. This may be right on the line, but they are a popular brand and model, so I thought I'd query you MRFrs. Yes, all the usual sites apply and if Costco doesn't have a great deal on them, I'll get from TR.

You might find a local dealer who will price match Tire Rack; I’ve had good luck with that approach.
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 25, 2021 07:06PM
LOL, was looking at tire options just today and then landed here on the MRF to get an exclamation point!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 92
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020