advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Best iPhone sales still going on?
Posted by: tuqqer
Date: November 27, 2021 05:34AM
Decided to get the wife either an iPhone 12 or 13 and looking around for best deals. Please pass along any good deals still in play.

M1 2020 Mac mini (16G 2T) Monterey 12.x Dual 25" Acer 1440p LCDs M1 2020 13" MBAir (256G 8G)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Best iPhone sales still going on?
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 27, 2021 08:02AM
Kinda depends if you’re willing to jump ship from your current provider, and willing to take an unlimited plan.

If so, I think a number of providers will pay a lot to make that happen.
Posted by: tuqqer
Date: November 27, 2021 08:05AM
pdq
Kinda depends if you’re willing to jump ship from your current provider, and willing to take an unlimited plan.

If so, I think a number of providers will pay a lot to make that happen.

As I'm sifting through the deals, I'm learning that's basically where the sales are: in signing up with a different carrier.

M1 2020 Mac mini (16G 2T) Monterey 12.x Dual 25" Acer 1440p LCDs M1 2020 13" MBAir (256G 8G)
Posted by: mattkime
Date: November 27, 2021 09:15AM
IMO the best deal is buying from Apple and getting a zero interest payment plan. You’ll also get a $50 gift card if you go for a 12. You’ll pay more in total for a carrier ‘deal’ unless you really need unlimited data. That said, my baseline service is redpocket 8gb/mo at $20/mo prepaid

Posted by: vicrock
Date: November 27, 2021 09:49AM
Some of the major carriers are giving the "best deals" to current customers as well.
Posted by: jdc
Date: November 27, 2021 11:00AM
vicrock
Some of the major carriers are giving the "best deals" to current customers as well.

yep. call them if you cant figure it out.

last year we did trade ins (which netted 3 free 12welves) and moved to an unlimited plan... and our bill was $15 less per month. =)

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 28, 2021 11:09AM
In terms of which phone to get. My wife has the iP12 Pro, I have the Max. The 12P is a fine camera. But the Max is noticeably better in some cases.

If you like the larger format, I’m not so sure the 13 Pro Max is a major camera update over the 12PM.

But I think the iP13P is a major camera update over the 12P.

The 13 series also has better battery life in part because they have higher capacity batteries!

I’ve not had any power anxiety with this plus model. But the 12P does run out before the end of the day if you are using it for photography etc.
Posted by: Cary
Date: November 28, 2021 07:26PM
I did the Best Buy deal on iPhone 11 to iPhone 13 upgrades for tmobile. They gave $540 for the iPhone 11, so the upgrade was as $260. Best I found. T-Mobile direct was giving $400. Kept my grandfathered plan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 105
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020