advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Elephant & Piggie: The Complete Collection (Hardcover Box Set) $57.50 (normally $150)
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: November 27, 2021 12:47PM
[slickdeals.net]

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Elephant & Piggie: The Complete Collection (Hardcover Box Set) $57.50 (normally $150)
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 27, 2021 01:16PM
Huh. Just ordered this yesterday (for that price, or within a buck or two). For our granddaughter. Her mom (our daughter) says E+P are all that these days.

Never heard of elephant and piggy before, but with the complete set coming, I guess I'll get a chance to hear/read all about them.
Re: Elephant & Piggie: The Complete Collection (Hardcover Box Set) $57.50 (normally $150)
Date: November 27, 2021 01:23PM
pdq
Huh. Just ordered this yesterday (for that price, or within a buck or two). For our granddaughter. Her mom (our daughter) says E+P are all that these days.

Never heard of elephant and piggy before, but with the complete set coming, I guess I'll get a chance to hear/read all about them.

I have read some of the books. They are cute stories with nice lessons for kids on how to deal with feelings and social situations. They often break the 4th wall to include the reader in the action.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 06:49PM by pRICE cUBE.
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: November 27, 2021 05:33PM
Huge fan here...Mrs Markintosh being a Kindergarten teacher brought E&P into my world!

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Date: November 27, 2021 06:54PM
Markintosh
Huge fan here...Mrs Markintosh being a Kindergarten teacher brought E&P into my world!

I assume this guy has entered your life as well.

Posted by: Markintosh
Date: November 27, 2021 10:04PM
Yup!

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 117
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020