Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: December 11, 2021 01:15PM

It is what it is.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: cobras
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: December 11, 2021 01:30PM
Appropriate music by The Rip Chords- [www.youtube.com]

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

What's my "Super Power"? I can make active threads go stone-dead with a single post. I try to use this power only for good and not for evil but, you know... stuff happens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2021 01:30PM by Thrift Store Scott.
Posted by: SDGuy
Date: December 11, 2021 01:48PM
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: December 11, 2021 03:08PM
I had a coworker (now retired) who built one. He went for as many actual parts as possible. It was beautiful..
Posted by: Forrest
Date: December 11, 2021 05:08PM
While The Shelby Cobra is beautiful to look at, it’s not a good street car because it was designed as a race car. Throttle House channel on YouTube recently reviewed a Factory Five Mark 4 Cobra replica they used words like the exhaust noise is deafening, terrifying to drive, no driver assists of any kind.

Looks like a car I’d like to rent and drive a few hours.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2021 05:10PM by Forrest.
Posted by: Frank
Date: December 11, 2021 05:31PM
For the longest time this was my dream car. I remember going into a showroom on Stevens Creek Blvd in San Jose in the late 70"s, I think, that had two 427 Cobras. They looked perfect, as new, and were priced at $8,700 each. Of course I didn't have the bucks ... college student poor. It would have been a great investment. I did buy a '67 Sunbeam Tiger in 1970 from a guy in San Francisco and drove it for several years. Should have kept it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 93
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020