advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
An Arkansas waitress served a party that tipped $4,400. It led to her getting fired.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: December 14, 2021 09:42PM
Clickbait title.

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Ryan Brandt stood next to one of the more than 30 diners she’d just waited on as the man made an announcement.

“We are tipping,” Grant Wise hollered so the entire party could hear, “a total of $4,400.”

Cheers erupted from the table. Brandt, 35, buried her face in her hands and sobbed as Wise put his hands on her shoulders.

“It was a beautiful moment and one I’ll never forget,” Wise wrote in an online post.

The money was to be split between Brandt and the other servers who waited on Wise’s party. But what was supposed to be a kind, life-boosting gesture after the Dec. 2 dinner has devolved into a nightmare for Brandt and a public relations firestorm for Oven & Tap, the Bentonville, Ark., restaurant where she worked for 3½ years. Twelve days later, Brandt is no longer an employee there, and her former workplace has been forced to defend itself after firing her.

All of it started with Wise’s desire to dine with some of his clients at one of his favorite local restaurants while helping someone with a grand gesture. Wise, president and co-founder of a company that helps real estate agents effectively advertise on Facebook, had enjoyed his meals at Oven & Tap, in no small part because of Brandt, who’d waited on him. He and his wife wanted to share their experience with some of his clients, so they chose the restaurant for a seating of the $100 Dinner Club, whose participants agree to each tip $100 at establishments across town. Others who didn’t eat at Oven & Tap that night added to the tip with donations.

“We love the food and we love the atmosphere,” Wise wrote online. “Our clients felt the exact same way after dinner was over.”

Wise said he called Oven & Tap before the meal to request Brandt as one of the night’s servers and to ensure his plan wouldn’t run afoul of the restaurant’s tipping policy.

After getting the tip, however, Brandt said her manager told her that she and the other servers who worked the party couldn’t keep all of it. Instead, they would have to split it among the bartenders, cooks and food runners, something that had never happened before, Brandt said. Normally, 7 percent of a server’s food-and-beverage sales at Oven & Tap are automatically deducted from their paychecks to pay those people, while tips are left untouched, her lawyer, Bill Horton, told The Washington Post.

Still, Brandt turned over the tip, Horton said. Then, she reached out to Wise to thank him for his generosity while explaining she hadn’t gotten to keep the full tip. Dissatisfied with that, Wise went to the owners to ask that they return the money, saying he and his fellow diners intended to only tip the servers who’d waited on them. Horton said Wise then gave Brandt and the other servers the money directly. Brandt walked away with $2,200, according to the restaurant.

>>>

On Dec. 7, the owners told Brandt they were firing her because she’d told Wise how his party’s tip was being distributed, Horton said. Ghidotti confirmed to The Post that Brandt had been fired but said the owners wouldn’t comment publicly about why.

On Friday, Oven & Tap’s owners threatened to sue Brandt in a cease-and-desist letter in which they claimed she’s permanently damaged the restaurant’s reputation. People who’ve never been to the restaurant have since left “countless unwarranted 1 Star Reviews … an outpouring of negative reviews, which will undoubtedly impact [the restaurant’s business],” attorney Steve Brooks wrote in the letter. Oven & Tap “has now been cast as a restaurant that treats its employees poorly.”

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: An Arkansas waitress served a party that tipped $4,400. It led to her getting fired.
Posted by: mattkime
Date: December 14, 2021 09:55PM
I don't understand why you'd take a stand against tipping the back of the house. The whole thing is odd

Re: An Arkansas waitress served a party that tipped $4,400. It led to her getting fired.
Posted by: jdc
Date: December 14, 2021 10:23PM
I think it was all going to be fine until this:

After getting the tip, however, Brandt said her manager told her that she and the other servers who worked the party couldn’t keep all of it. Instead, they would have to split it among the bartenders, cooks and food runners, something that had never happened before, Brandt said. Normally, 7 percent of a server’s food-and-beverage sales at Oven & Tap are automatically deducted from their paychecks to pay those people, while tips are left untouched, her lawyer, Bill Horton, told The Washington Post.

Based on the story, without knowing both sides -- guessing like an employee, or really the manager, felt like they needed more?

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: December 14, 2021 10:31PM
mattkime
I don't understand why you'd take a stand against tipping the back of the house. The whole thing is odd

Hmmm...

If the practice is to compensate the non-servers with 7% from the food and drinks bill then the prices of food and drinks are already inflated to make up that expense.

So by taking away a portion of her tip for the staff in the back, her boss opted to compensate them twice for the same service? I doubt that.

It seems more likely that the boss withheld the 7% that he would otherwise have covered from food and drinks and provided their compensation out of her tip. With 30 people served just by her that evening, that 7% probably added up to a heck of a lot.

If this is the case, I hope she kicks the owners' asses in court and the judge finds a way to give her triple punitive damages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2021 10:34PM by Sarcany.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: December 14, 2021 10:36PM
Patrons are oblivious to the people at the back of the house, and think that their food magically appears by the good looking wait staff. Just guess the difference in those peoples.
Posted by: JoeM
Date: December 14, 2021 10:37PM
Sarcany
mattkime

Hmmm...

If the practice is to compensate the non-servers with 7% from the food and drinks bill then the prices of food and drinks are already inflated to make up that expense.

So by taking away a portion of her tip for the staff in the back, her boss opted to compensate them twice for the same service? I doubt that.

It seems more likely that the boss withheld the 7% that he would otherwise have covered from food and drinks and provided their compensation out of her tip. With 30 people served just by her that evening, that 7% probably added up to a heck of a lot.

If this is the case, I hope she kicks the owners' asses in court and the judge finds a way to give her triple punitive damages.

This.

JoeM
Posted by: Acer
Date: December 14, 2021 10:40PM
That suit threat is bull. Tip distribution isn't some sort of trade secret. Did she lie about how the tip was handled? If we're going to insist on keeping American tipping culture meritocracy, then at the very least we should expect transparency about it so that we know our tip is going where intended.

Posted by: graylocks
Date: December 14, 2021 10:46PM
mrbigstuff
Patrons are oblivious to the people at the back of the house, and think that their food magically appears by the good looking wait staff. Just guess the difference in those peoples.

This.

I keep reading different articles to get more info. In one the owners said that tips sharing for large events is determined on a case by case basis. Perhaps the server wasn't aware of that nor the person who erroneously told the patrons that tips were not shared.

Those servers were able to give exceptional service because of the entire staff meeting the customers needs and expectations. I think it made sense to do a split in this case. According to another article I read the two servers did get to keep the funds and the owners took $7K out of their own coffers to bonus the rest of the staff. Of course, that will do nothing to stop the fake negative yelp reviews the business is now receiving from folks who have never eaten there.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2021 10:48PM by graylocks.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: December 14, 2021 11:08PM
Patrons are oblivious to the people at the back of the house

As they should be.

More often than not, if the food isn't acceptable to the customer, it's the front of the house that gets the brunt of the ire, not the back, and it's the front that smooths things over.

There are exceptions, and that just what those are.

Traditionally, those in the back of the house are paid more than the front of the house, apocryphally or historically, that's why tipping started in the first place.

Now, if tipping is indeed done on a case by case basis, a good employer should make that clear to all the staff prior to the event.

And I agree, withholding the prior 7% solution to avoid 'double tipping' feels more like double dipping on the owner's part.

That may not be the issue at all.

But firing Brandt and threatening a lawsuit for exposing 'intellectual property' absolutely makes me a lot less sympathetic for the owners.

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Date: December 14, 2021 11:09PM
graylocks
mrbigstuff

This.

I keep reading different articles to get more info. In one the owners said that tips sharing for large events is determined on a case by case basis.

Wow, that's a heap of bs smiley

Keep the servers in a constant state of uncertainty and take whatever you want from their tips?

Plantation-ethics.

Now I REALLY want them to lose in court.

Posted by: vision63
Date: December 15, 2021 12:20AM
Tipping was much simpler when I waited tables back in the day.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: December 15, 2021 12:36AM
Sarcany
graylocks
mrbigstuff

This.

I keep reading different articles to get more info. In one the owners said that tips sharing for large events is determined on a case by case basis.

Wow, that's a heap of bs smiley

Keep the servers in a constant state of uncertainty and take whatever you want from their tips?

Plantation-ethics.

Now I REALLY want them to lose in court.

And it is behavior like this by restaurant management/owners that is causing the massive disruption in the food industry right now. Those places that historically have treated employees with dignity and respect, and paid appropriately, are doing fine, with minimal turnover.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Michael
Date: December 15, 2021 04:42AM
I have friends who pay for food with credit cards but hand tips directly to servers. I guess this is why.
Posted by: Sam3
Date: December 15, 2021 05:17AM
Michael
I have friends who pay for food with credit cards but hand tips directly to servers. I guess this is why.

That's what we do. Have been doing for a long time, ever since we found out that by leaving it on the CC, it gets distributed to everyone working the shift.

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: December 15, 2021 08:13AM
What a bizarre story. I did read that Ryan has a job at a new place and is happy there. The guy who left the huge tip and started the brouhaha set up a GoFundMe for her and she got around $8K from that.

So she's fine.

I hate our food service tipping system, but that's another story.

This was a really bizarre way for that big tipper to get publicity. He should have checked with the restaurant before doing this.

Oh, and if you're tipping in cash you are not avoiding the tip pooling, that is mandatory a lot of places. If they hold back money they'll get fired.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2021 08:16AM by Lemon Drop.
Date: December 15, 2021 08:29AM
Lemon Drop
This was a really bizarre way for that big tipper to get publicity. He should have checked with the restaurant before doing this.

Yeah, thats what I thought. Someone wanted to be a hero.

Lemon Drop
Oh, and if you're tipping in cash you are not avoiding the tip pooling, that is mandatory a lot of places. If they hold back money they'll get fired.

True, you're probably skipping taxes.
Posted by: dk62
Date: December 15, 2021 08:54AM
He claimed he did check with the restaurant in advance.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: December 15, 2021 08:54AM
Lemon Drop

Didn’t the article indicate he had done that?

It is what it is.
Date: December 15, 2021 09:05AM
N-OS X-tasy!
Lemon Drop

They clearly had no agreement or understanding about what was going to happen to the money. That's the problem, and it's why she got fired.

"Still, Brandt turned over the tip, Horton said. Then, she reached out to Wise to thank him for his generosity while explaining she hadn’t gotten to keep the full tip. Dissatisfied with that, Wise went to the owners to ask that they return the money, saying he and his fellow diners intended to only tip the servers who’d waited on them. Horton said Wise then gave Brandt and the other servers the money directly. Brandt walked away with $2,200, according to the restaurant."
Posted by: rz
Date: December 15, 2021 09:40AM
graylocks
According to another article I read the two servers did get to keep the funds and the owners took $7K out of their own coffers to bonus the rest of the staff.

Only after the $#!+ hit the fan. It wasn't out of the goodness of their hearts.
Date: December 15, 2021 09:43AM
N-OS X-tasy!
Lemon Drop

The patron did ask but I wonder WHO he was talking to. Was it a random worker who answered the phone who wasn't fully informed about the exception for large events or that the person calling was even talking about a large event?

What a mess.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: December 15, 2021 10:05AM
Lemon Drop
N-OS X-tasy!
Lemon Drop

They clearly had no agreement or understanding about what was going to happen to the money. That's the problem, and it's why she got fired.

”Wise said he called Oven & Tap before the meal to request Brandt as one of the night’s servers and to ensure his plan wouldn’t run afoul of the restaurant’s tipping policy.

Requesting a particular server would be assigned and double checking what you were planning didn’t conflict with restaurant policy, sounds like a conversation 99% of people would be sure to have with some kind of management staff. But, who knows?

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Date: December 15, 2021 10:50AM
Blankity Blank
Lemon Drop
N-OS X-tasy!
Lemon Drop

”Wise said he called Oven & Tap before the meal to request Brandt as one of the night’s servers and to ensure his plan wouldn’t run afoul of the restaurant’s tipping policy.

Requesting a particular server would be assigned and double checking what you were planning didn’t conflict with restaurant policy, sounds like a conversation 99% of people would be sure to have with some kind of management staff. But, who knows?

From the part of my comment that is deleted, the tipper claimed not to know that his generosity had to be shared. So he was possibly confused, or either he, or the restaurant owner, is not being honest. My guess is that he didn't tell the restaurant the tip was going to be so much, and when it was, the owner was worried about backlash from the rest of his staff.
The food service tipping system is horrible, antiquated, inequitable and needs to go.
Posted by: JoeH
Date: December 15, 2021 01:32PM
Taking money out of tips wait staff get to compensate others is actually illegal in some states. Back room staff are supposed to be getting regular wages as non-tipped staff. Tips specifically given to other staff is one thing, but dipping into tips meant for wait staff is a no-no as far as I am concerned.
Date: December 15, 2021 02:33PM
JoeH
Taking money out of tips wait staff get to compensate others is actually illegal in some states. Back room staff are supposed to be getting regular wages as non-tipped staff. Tips specifically given to other staff is one thing, but dipping into tips meant for wait staff is a no-no as far as I am concerned.

Tips at all corporate starbucks in all states are pooled and divided weekly according to how many hours you worked. If staff tip sharing is illegal somewhere perhaps it's because at Starbucks everyone is trained and theoretically interchangeable for all positions. Plus we're not talking the amount of tip money restaurant waitstaff make.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2021 02:34PM by graylocks.
Posted by: JoeH
Date: December 15, 2021 02:39PM
graylocks
JoeH

Tips at all corporate starbucks in all states are pooled and divided weekly according to how many hours you worked. If staff tip sharing is illegal somewhere perhaps it's because at Starbucks everyone is trained and theoretically interchangeable for all positions. Plus we're not talking the amount of tip money restaurant waitstaff make.

Pooling tips is not what I was writing about. That is different from management taking a portion of the tip and giving it to staff in other positions that are not considered "tipped workers".

Now for Starbucks do they have any staff that work "back room" type jobs like cooks in a restuarant? I don't go to any myself regularly outside of the occasional drink over the years, my impression was that everyone took orders and filled them at the counters.
Date: December 15, 2021 02:46PM
JoeH
Now for Starbucks do they have any staff that work "back room" type jobs like cooks in a restuarant? I don't go to any myself regularly outside of the occasional drink over the years, my impression was that everyone took orders and filled them at the counters.

there are partners cleaning including bathrooms, stocking, or doing dishes. But as I said everyone is trained to do every task so those jobs are rotated constantly. You could be stocking for part of your shift and on bar for another part.

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: December 15, 2021 03:57PM
I have friends who pay for food with credit cards but hand tips directly to servers.

This is exactly what I do, and have also done this for a long time.

dipping into tips meant for wait staff is a no-no as far as I am concerned.

And that is why.

In most cases, the server brings the bifold whatever with the check.

I put the card and tip in the bifold and when the server collects it, 'I tell them the card is for the meal'.

Clearly the host was seeking hero-applause-acknowledgement.

But I wonder who is being completely honest about who told what to who.

I can see I was told the tips wouldn't be shared and wasn't aware they had to be shared, as if the owner said one thing and did another.

Maybe one day, the tipping convention will be universally resolved.

Until then, it's very simple for me.

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Date: December 15, 2021 04:07PM
People, as evidenced by this post, have either never worked in restaurants, or are so oblivious to how things do work in restaurants, that rewarding one or two people in this scenario makes sense to them. I don't think there's any point in trying to explain it further to those folks.
Posted by: Maddog
Date: December 15, 2021 04:13PM
Tipping is BS. If worker would just get paid for the work, the system is fine. No one who works should have to depend on the spotty generosity of the consumer.
Posted by: Michael
Date: December 15, 2021 04:42PM
Maddog
Tipping is BS. If worker would just get paid for the work, the system is fine. No one who works should have to depend on the spotty generosity of the consumer.

This.
Date: December 15, 2021 05:27PM
Maddog

I also agree with this. But, it's been tried and rejected by waitstaff; they tend to like to be able to make more than the average person. The Euro system works pretty well, but we have got used to "table service," when we should just do more self service.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: December 15, 2021 10:48PM
GoFundMe at $16k.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Date: December 16, 2021 08:24AM
Speedy
GoFundMe at $16k.

This leaves me super confused as to why people donate money. Emotional outrage?
Date: December 16, 2021 09:55AM
Speedy
GoFundMe at $16k.

And you know what, she won't have to pay tax on that as they are gifts.

Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: December 16, 2021 10:12AM
mattkime
Speedy
GoFundMe at $16k.

I can easily imagine quite a few people donating as a way to spit in the eye of who they feel is the offending party. $5.00 or $10.00 isn’t a whole lot to pay for the rare opportunity to actually ‘punch up’ for once.

‘You wanted to cheat her out of what was given to her? How do you like it now? They’ve got a whole lot more because of your shenanigans.’

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2021 10:13AM by Blankity Blank.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: December 16, 2021 11:14AM
Blankity Blank
mattkime
Speedy
GoFundMe at $16k.

I can easily imagine quite a few people donating as a way to spit in the eye of who they feel is the offending party. $5.00 or $10.00 isn’t a whole lot to pay for the rare opportunity to actually ‘punch up’ for once.

‘You wanted to cheat her out of what was given to her? How do you like it now? They’ve got a whole lot more because of your shenanigans.’

You give people too much credit.

It is what it is.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: December 16, 2021 03:05PM
Reminds me of when a buddy of mine and I went to a restaurant about fifty years ago and had a spunky waitress... we bet her double or nothing on the $22 bill, and we lost. So we put a $22 tip on the $22 food tab. The manager came to our table to confirm that was what we intended. We acknowledged the tip, but didn’t say anything about the bet that was responsible for the tip’s size. We went back about a week and a half later, and asked for “Tiffany”, but were told she wasn’t in, even though it was one of her usual shifts. We then asked a couple of our servers why she wasn’t there, and found out that she was fired for betting with customers. Oops.

That’s when I learned to keep tips off the credit cards whenever possible.
==
Posted by: kj
Date: December 16, 2021 06:53PM
My daughter works at a place where it's not unusual to pull in 800.00 in a night on tips. There's no way they would want to do away with tips. Patrons would never pay enough for a meal to equal what they make on tips. People often want to be nice to their servers, so there's a dynamic there that only exists with the tip thing. There is also a well-known phenomenon where under some circumstances, people will donate more than they will pay when there is a set price. I think that comes into play, also.
Posted by: Acer
Date: December 16, 2021 07:29PM
I doubt the servers at the Applebees are pulling $800 nights very often.

Posted by: Sam3
Date: December 17, 2021 07:16AM
We also tip directly to the wait person, when I mentioned this discussion that the wait person has to share with everyone, she was surprised and not happy. My recollection (and this is from about 40+ years ago) is from a friend who waited tables at Denny's. She said that she had to share tips with the bus-person, the one who cleared off tables, but not with cooks or washers, as they got paid a regular wage.

Who knows, maybe this has changed over the past 40 years. But in response to some above mentioned comments insinuating that we normal customers are idiots and don't know how restaurants work, the customer doesn't need to know, they are there for a good time. I don't think I need to know how a restaurant works in order to got to a restaurant and get served. A tip is meant to be a thank you for wonderful service, the person giving that service is the wait person. Not the cook, not the dishwasher, not the manager, not the owner. The wait person is the one who represents the restaurant to the customer, if the food is cold, or not cooked correctly, it's the wait staff that has to bear the brunt of an angry, dissatisfied customer, not the cook (for example).

I, for one, would like to see tipping either go away or revert to what it was originally meant to be, a thank you for good service.

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa
Date: December 17, 2021 07:23AM
Sam3
A tip is meant to be a thank you for wonderful service, the person giving that service is the wait person. Not the cook, not the dishwasher, not the manager, not the owner. The wait person is the one who represents the restaurant to the customer, if the food is cold, or not cooked correctly, it's the wait staff that has to bear the brunt of an angry, dissatisfied customer, not the cook (for example).

Tips are wages and the direct legacy of slavery.

(Tipping in the United States has a fascinating history.)

People in the back getting a cut of the tip is a thing because it has come to light that many restaurants pay below minimum wage (or effectively so with unpaid overtime) and have harsh working conditions for those in the back. It's kind of weird because the restaurants that have those share-the-tip policies are probably progressive enough to pay those employees a half-decent wage while those who abused their employees in the past simply continue to do so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2021 11:16AM by Sarcany.
Posted by: kj
Date: December 17, 2021 11:00AM
Acer
I doubt the servers at the Applebees are pulling $800 nights very often.

Of course not. But they can get more than what the restaurant would ever be able to pay from what they can directly charge people, which is my point.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 74
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020