advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Amex Creditsecure "offer"
Posted by: freeradical
Date: December 21, 2021 10:07PM
They want to sell me a recurring subscription that doesn't do anything for me...RollingEyesSmiley5

Terms and Conditions

CreditSecure is not a credit repair organization. It cannot act to improve your credit report, history or score. It also cannot resolve fraudulent activity on your credit reports. CreditSecure cannot directly change accurate adverse information on your report. If you believe your credit report is inaccurate, you must notify the report’s issuer.

Successful enrollment in CreditSecure required. Your purchase will automatically renew each month until you cancel or we terminate your enrollment.

Additional terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply. For full Terms and Conditions, please go to: www.americanexpress.com/creditsecure.

1. The $1 offer is for first-time CreditSecure customers only and may only be used once. Returning enrollees pay $16.99 for the first 30 days, then $16.99 each month. Sales tax may apply. For your safety and privacy, if you are an Additional Card Member, you must have your own unique American Express username and password to purchase and to access CreditSecure.

2. Credit score calculated based on the FICO® Score 8 model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score version than FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. FICO® is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.

American Express Customer Service Department
P.O. Box 981535 | El Paso, TX 79998-1535

© 2021 American Express. All Rights Reserved.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Amex Creditsecure "offer"
Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: December 21, 2021 10:15PM
I have not seen it & I've been with AmEx for 30+ years.
Is this on your account page or an email directly from "americanexpress.com" ?

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

DuckDuckGo
The search engine that doesn't track you.

DemComm Records 2021 Greatest Hits
includes:
Taxman by Joe & Nancy's Rich Ice Cream Band
The Humpty Dance by The Harris-Brown Hookup
Lets Spend The Night Together by The Fang-Swalwell Gang
Díaz-Canel Is A Friend of Ours by The AOC Squad
My Old Kentucky Retirement Home by MitchMcC & The Soggy Boxer Boys
Burning Down The House by Merrick & The Goons
Back In the USSR by Bernie's Red Square Trio

patriot smiley
Posted by: freeradical
Date: December 21, 2021 10:26PM
This was from an email.
Posted by: rouderon
Date: December 22, 2021 07:34AM
I got that email, as well, and thought it was strange. Was a quick delete :-)
Posted by: gabester
Date: December 22, 2021 11:02AM
On a related note I got a letter in the mail (actually 4, two addressed to the card owner and two to the cardholder, one each for two different card numbers) telling me that one of my cardholders had experienced a "merchant event" and basically no additional useful information but a prompt to log into their site to check on my cards' status.

g=
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: December 22, 2021 11:12AM
I recently received two calls from American Express Fraud Prevention beseeching me to call them back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Both calls had gone to my landline's VM - when I finally got around to returning the calls, they could not find any record in my file of why I had been contacted.

It is what it is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 94
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020