advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BREAKING: Shots fired at Nakatomi Plaza in Los Angeles; possible hostage situation
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: December 24, 2021 10:19PM
Don’t know much else yet….
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BREAKING: Shots fired at Nakatomi Plaza in Los Angeles; possible hostage situation
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: December 24, 2021 10:29PM
Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only.

Re: BREAKING: Shots fired at Nakatomi Plaza in Los Angeles; possible hostage situation
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: December 24, 2021 11:04PM
If someone can get this image into the forum, I think it’s worth it.

[m.imgur.com]
Posted by: RgrF
Date: December 25, 2021 12:08AM
Not a movie buff so I missed the reference sad smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2021 02:18PM by RgrF.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: December 25, 2021 01:48AM
Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: December 25, 2021 07:24AM
Welcome to the party, pal.
Posted by: raz
Date: December 25, 2021 07:27AM
Bingpot

--------------

Embarassing myself on the Internet since 1978.
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: December 25, 2021 10:21AM
anonymouse1
If someone can get this image into the forum, I think it’s worth it.

[m.imgur.com]

Grateful11
Posted by: GGD
Date: December 25, 2021 10:38AM
Yippee Ki Yay
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: December 25, 2021 11:49AM
GGD
Yippee Ki Yay

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: bfd
Date: December 25, 2021 12:03PM

Got Twinkies?

Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: December 25, 2021 12:54PM
What??
Today???
L.A.??
Nakatomi Plaza? ?
Is that near Japantow…

Oh @#$%&… big grin smiley

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: December 25, 2021 12:58PM
I marked myself safe! SyFi was having a Die Hard marathon last night

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: DavidS
Date: December 25, 2021 01:24PM
Best Christmas Movie ever!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 122
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020