advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
A theological scientific joke for the new year
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: December 31, 2021 08:22PM
A scientist proclaims, "God, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life; we can now do what you did in the beginning. We can take plain dirt and form it into a body, then breath life into it, just like You did. Here, I'll show you!"

The scientist bends down and starts to mold soil into the shape of a man.

"Not quite," interrupts G-d. "First, you have to get your own dirt."
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: A theological scientific joke for the new year
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: December 31, 2021 09:26PM
The argument runs something like this. "I refuse to prove that I exist", says God, "for proof denies faith and without faith I am nothing." "But", says Man, "the Babel Fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It proves you exist, and so therefore you don't. QED." "Oh dear", says God, "I hadn't thought of that", and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic. "Oh, that was easy", says Man, and for an encore he goes on to prove that black is white and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: December 31, 2021 09:44PM
cbelt3
The argument runs something like this. "I refuse to prove that I exist", says God, "for proof denies faith and without faith I am nothing." "But", says Man, "the Babel Fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It proves you exist, and so therefore you don't. QED." "Oh dear", says God, "I hadn't thought of that", and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic. "Oh, that was easy", says Man, and for an encore he goes on to prove that black is white and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.

As soon as I read "I refuse to prove that I exist," I knew where this was going!

Posted by: Sarcany
Date: December 31, 2021 10:06PM
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move...

Posted by: TheCaber
Date: December 31, 2021 10:41PM
smiley-laughing001

=TC
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 01, 2022 01:00PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 121
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020