advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Longshot Old Mac Trivia Question
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: January 04, 2022 06:38PM
I was playing a game of Rummy with my wife today. When her turn was taking too long, I instinctively said "Ice is melting" in my best caveman voice. She wanted to know the reference i was making, hence this trivia question.

There was an old Apple or Mac game that had a little sound clip that said that if you were taking too long for your turn. I played that game a lot and it has been one of the things I have said for the last 25 years.

I did a google search, but melting ice is a pretty wide topic. Any clues?

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Longshot Old Mac Trivia Question
Posted by: Racer X
Date: January 04, 2022 07:06PM
sounds like something Burning Monkey Solitaire would have said.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: January 04, 2022 07:09PM
Hmmm...that could be it

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: Racer X
Date: January 04, 2022 07:20PM
They were always saying funny one liners.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 89
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020