advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
AppleTV & Plex - any way to modify playback speed?
Posted by: mattkime
Date: January 17, 2022 11:02PM
I have the plex server running on my mac and plex running on my AppleTV just fine. However, I'd like to be able to control the playback speed. Apparently Infuse allows control over this BUT its having trouble finding my plex server. Has anyone been through this? Should I use another app? For now I guess I'll suffer through 1x speed.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: AppleTV & Plex - any way to modify playback speed?
Posted by: Racer X
Date: January 18, 2022 01:25AM
I'm pretty ignorant about AppleTV, but VLC can control playback speed. A lot of shows that plod along become more enjoyable at 1.08 or 1.13 speed. Beyond that, the audio gets odd. But 1.08 is a huge help for a lot of stuff.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Re: AppleTV & Plex - any way to modify playback speed?
Posted by: gabester
Date: January 18, 2022 08:59AM
Playback speed controls should be mandatory on every media host!

Never mind the directors who want you to watch their masterpiece only at the pace they crafted...

g=
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020