advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
ApplePay/Wallet question
Posted by: wurm
Date: January 22, 2022 10:55AM
I'm trying to figure out a way to edit the phone number for a credit card in my Wallet. Every time I go to use it with ApplePay at BJ's ExressPay, it rejects it because the phone number associated with it is an old home number we don't use any more. ApplePay with that card works fine at the register, just not with the scan-as-you-go method.

In Wallet I can confirm the billing address, but it doesn't show a phone number. I suppose I could delete and re-add the card, but that shouldn't be necessary. Anyone else had an issue like this?

--edit--

Well, after a lot more digging, I think I fixed it. I won't know for sure 'til my next BJ's visit. So...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2022 11:10AM by wurm.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: ApplePay/Wallet question
Posted by: gadje
Date: January 22, 2022 12:42PM
log in to your credit card company, update your phone number, then remove and add the card in Apple wallet.
Re: ApplePay/Wallet question
Posted by: wurm
Date: January 22, 2022 01:09PM
The phone number was correct at the credit card site. I should have mentioned that. For future reference, it's not in the Wallet App's settings. It's in the Main Settings.

How to update your Apple Pay contact information
iPhone: Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > scroll down to Transaction Defaults and update your shipping address, email, and phone number.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 150
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020