advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
good source for KN95 masks right now?
Posted by: clay
Date: January 24, 2022 09:08AM
I'm trying to source probably 50-100 KN95s. I realize there are tons of them available on Amz/ebay, and I have purchased some in the past, but didn't know if there were any that particularly stand out at the moment either in terms of quality or price.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: good source for KN95 masks right now?
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: January 24, 2022 10:16AM
Untilgone listed some this morning.
10-100 packs available
[untilgone.com]

I try to get them from Filti.com, US Made.
[filti.com]

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: Buzz
Date: January 24, 2022 12:17PM
Somebody needs to make 'em in super jumbo size, for those of us w/ mega-melons on top of our necks. Our nanny is a whiz w/ the sewing machine, but even after adding longer elastic straps, that still doesn't get 'em competently over the nose and mouth.
==
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: January 24, 2022 03:09PM
[indianafacemask.com]

Made in the USA with US sourced materials. No counterfeit shenanigans that at not protect well or be made of possibly toxic material by unscrupulous manufacturers.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: wave rider
Date: January 24, 2022 07:03PM
Buzz
Somebody needs to make 'em in super jumbo size, for those of us w/ mega-melons on top of our necks. Our nanny is a whiz w/ the sewing machine, but even after adding longer elastic straps, that still doesn't get 'em competently over the nose and mouth.
==

I wear New Era fitted baseball caps, size 8. (I was so happy when young men decided that tucking their ears under their baseball caps was stylish…) I find the Kimberly Clark N95 pouch respirator fits me well, or at least, much better than anything else I have tried. Straps work for me, your mileage may vary.

[www.amazon.com]

Price has gone up a bit since the last batch I bought, N95s are more in demand these days.

=wr=
Posted by: Maddog
Date: January 25, 2022 06:00PM
You should try your local paint store.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 119
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020