advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
the latest?!....Apple releases iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3.....and macOS Monterey 12.2......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 26, 2022 10:18PM
.....today......

Apple Releases iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 With Fix for Safari Bug That Leaks Browsing Activity

...Apple today released iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3, the third major updates to the iOS and iPadOS 15 operating systems that were released in September 2021. iOS and iPadOS 15.3 come almost two weeks after the release of iOS and iPadOS 15.2.1, minor bug fix updates.

The iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 updates can be downloaded for free and the software is available on all eligible devices over-the-air in the Settings app. To access the new software, go to Settings > General > Software Update.

According to Apple's release notes, iOS 15.3 includes "bug fixes and security updates for your iPhone," with Apple recommending the software for all users........

new......update.......?!

Apple Releases macOS Monterey 12.2 With Safari Vulnerability Fix

.....Apple today released macOS Monterey 12.2, the second major update to the macOS Monterey update that launched in October. macOS Monterey 12.2 comes over a month after the release of the 12.1 update, which brought SharePlay support.

The macOS Monterey 12.2 update can be downloaded on all eligible Macs using the Software Update section of System Preferences. Apple has also released a macOS Big Sur 11.6.3 update for those still running macOS Big Sur and macOS Catalina Security Update 2022-001 for those on Catalina.

macOS Monterey 12.2 is a bug fix update, and Apple's release notes have no information other than generic bug fix information. We don't yet have a full list of security updates, but we do know that macOS Monterey 12.2 addresses a Safari bug that could cause your recent browsing history and details about your identity to be leaked to malicious entities......

the latest.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2022 10:40PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: the latest?!....Apple releases iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3...and macOS Monterey 12.2......
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: January 26, 2022 10:44PM
smiley-laughing001

I actually spend more time deciding if I should start watching FBI already. The OS, I just hit update…
AppleTV, HomePod and WatchOS updates too!
Re: the latest?!....Apple releases iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3.....and macOS Monterey 12.2......
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: January 27, 2022 06:16AM
I'll give it a couple of weeks to see if any issues arise and then update if all is clear.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 127
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020