advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Friday Funnies!
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: January 28, 2022 10:16AM
Sam and Rebecca met on a singles cruise and Sam fell head over heels for her.
When they discovered they both lived in Philadelphia only a few miles apart, Sam was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home.

Within a couple of weeks, Sam had taken Rebecca to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Sam became convinced that Rebecca was indeed his soul mate and true love.

On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Sam took Rebecca to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Sam said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life-changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Rebecca paused, then responded, "Sam that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker."

Sam paused for a while, then said, "I'm glad you told me now. It is an issue, and i think it's something that, between the two of us, we can work out. It's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Friday Funnies!
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: January 28, 2022 10:28AM

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: January 28, 2022 10:29AM

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Date: January 28, 2022 10:30AM

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Date: January 28, 2022 10:33AM
The other day, I met a genie who granted me one wish. So, I told him: "I just want to be happy."

Now I'm living in a cottage with 6 dwarves and working in a mine.

Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: January 28, 2022 10:47AM
LOL!
Rick-o
The other day, I met a genie who granted me one wish. So, I told him: "I just want to be happy."

Now I'm living in a cottage with 6 dwarves and working in a mine.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: January 28, 2022 10:57AM

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: apocketfulofwry
Date: January 28, 2022 11:29AM
anonymouse1
Sam and Rebecca met on a singles cruise and Sam fell head over heels for her.
When they discovered they both lived in Philadelphia only a few miles apart, Sam was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home.

Within a couple of weeks, Sam had taken Rebecca to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Sam became convinced that Rebecca was indeed his soul mate and true love.

On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Sam took Rebecca to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Sam said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life-changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Rebecca paused, then responded, "Sam that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker."

Sam paused for a while, then said, "I'm glad you told me now. It is an issue, and i think it's something that, between the two of us, we can work out. It's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

Rebecca paused, then responded, "Sam that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker, and you've been on the clock for a month. You owe me money, man!"
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: January 28, 2022 11:45AM
I'm really excited for the next autopsy club meeting.

It's open Mike night!

Paul
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: January 28, 2022 12:00PM
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 28, 2022 12:13PM
PBS has a new show on classic Corvettes...'Call The Midlife'.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: January 28, 2022 03:32PM
When you want a limo for city life but also want to farm.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: January 28, 2022 04:17PM
Banana bread made me smile.

I wouldn't mind that with a bun made of pound cake and some chocolate, caramel, or butterscotch syrup.

And a shot of Redi-wip.

And the Wizard synopsis.

I am that Masked Man.

All you can do, is all you can do.

There’s trouble — it's time to play the sound of my people.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: January 28, 2022 06:10PM

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 231
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020