advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
For the Peter Gabriel fans
Posted by: Mactel
Date: March 05, 2022 03:39PM
A glimpse into his first solo tour from a trucking/crew perspective. YouTube Link
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: For the Peter Gabriel fans
Posted by: hal
Date: March 05, 2022 03:51PM
Not all that interested in the talk about touring, but I just saw about a minute of Here Comes the Flood - I've never seen ANY video from that tour - I'll take it! thanks for posting
Posted by: prymsnap
Date: March 05, 2022 05:32PM
Thanks for posting! Such an interesting perspective. At the time of his first U.S. solo tour I was writing for a rock magazine and had a chance to interview him. It was a memorable experience, especially because I already was a huge fan.
Posted by: hal
Date: March 05, 2022 06:50PM
prymsnap
Thanks for posting! Such an interesting perspective. At the time of his first U.S. solo tour I was writing for a rock magazine and had a chance to interview him. It was a memorable experience, especially because I already was a huge fan.

do you still have it? I'd read it...
Posted by: prymsnap
Date: March 05, 2022 07:05PM
For the life of me, I don't know why I didn't save all my clippings from that era...or even the audio cassettes. How cavalier was THAT? I could kick myself. On the other hand, I'm sure I'd cringe today at my very green journalistic skills of 40 years ago ;). I interviewed Gabriel a few other times. This pic was taken somewhere along State Street in Chicago.

Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: March 06, 2022 08:28AM
prymsnap

That's pretty cool.

PG was one of my first concerts back in the 80s.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 74
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020