advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'Last DaysOfPtolemy Grey' / Season P: 'Upload'_'Charmed' / Season F: 'Mrs. Maisel' / 2 movies....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 11, 2022 06:38AM
....series premiere:
'The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey' on Apple TV+ [ Samuel L. Jackson ]

....season premieres:
'Upload' on Amazon Prime
'Charmed' on the CW [ one of the sister left show last season, but they find another lost 'relative' so 'the Power of 3' is intact ]
'Raven's Home' on Disney

.....season finales:
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' on Amazon Prime [ renewed for 1 more final season ]

....movies:
'Turning Red' on Disney + [ Pixar movie released straight to streaming ]
'The Adam Project on Netflix [ Ryan Reynolds & time travel, from the makers of 'Free Guy' ]

3:00 AM on Netflix
The Adam Project
Free Guy director Shawn Levy re-teams with Ryan Reynolds for this film about a time-traveling pilot who teams up with his younger self and his late father (Mark Ruffalo) to save the future; Jennifer Garner and Zoe Saldaña co-star.

3:00 AM on Apple TV+
The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey
Limited series premiere (first two episodes): An elderly man (Samuel L. Jackson) suffering from dementia is assigned to the care of orphaned teen (The Deuce‘s Dominique Fishback)

3:00 AM on Prime Video
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Season 4 finale (last two episodes): Midge learns firsthand about America’s bicameral system of legislature; a blizzard brings unexpected consequences.

3:00 AM on Disney+
Turning Red
Pixar’s latest focuses on Mei Lee (voiced by Rosalie Chiang), a confident but dorky teen who “poofs” into a giant panda whenever she gets too excited; Sandra Oh (Killing Eve) voices Mei’s mother.

3:00 AM on Prime Video
Upload
Season 2 premiere (all seven episodes): Nathan’s ex Ingrid arrives in Lakeview, but his heart still yearns for customer service angel Nora

8:00 PM on The CW
Charmed
Season 4 premiere: Aussie actress Lucy Barrett is introduced as the new third Charmed One.

8:00 PM on Disney Channel
Raven's Home
Season 5 premiere: Raven and Booker head to Raven’s native San Francisco to care for her ailing father Victor (That’s So Raven‘s Rondell Sheridan)

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2022 06:43AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'Last DaysOfPtolemy Grey' / Season P: 'Upload'_'Charmed' / Season F: 'Mrs. Maisel' / 2 movies....
Posted by: davemchine
Date: March 11, 2022 10:27AM
Upload is a cute little show. I'm glad it is coming back.

Ukulele music I couldn't find anywhere else.
[colquhoun.info]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 688
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020