advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
crocs vs. flip flops?!....this long running 'fix it' show ending.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 11, 2022 07:48PM
.....'Flip or Flop' on HGTV after 10 years.....they are ending their show together but will keep their solo shows....it can be difficult working with spouse you are no longer with.......

Flip or Flop Ending at HGTV After 10 Seasons

....Flip or Flop is moving out of HGTV’s lineup. The long-running home renovation series will end with its current 10th season, with the series finale set for next Thursday, March 17, at 8/7c.

Co-hosts and onetime spouses Christina Haack and Tarek El Moussa broke the news of Flip or Flop‘s end in separate Instagram posts on Thursday.

“I’m filled with gratitude to have done 10 seasons of a hit show. I remember filming the pilot and thinking, ‘wouldn’t this be crazy if is this [sic] actually made it to network tv?’ And here we are, a decade later,” Haack wrote. “From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank each and every one of you who have watched the show throughout the years. I am beyond grateful for the support.”

El Moussa shared Haack’s “bittersweet” sentiments, writing, “You guys have been with us through it all — you watched me beat cancer, you’ve watched the babies grow up into the most amazing little humans, and everything in between… but I’m not going anywhere and I can promise that you are going to love what comes next!”

“Tarek El Moussa and Christina Haack are long-time, fan favorite stars on HGTV and it’s true that Flip or Flop is coming to an end after an epic 10-season run as a top-rated unscripted series,” HGTV said in its own statement. “More than 90 million viewers have watched the popular series since its premiere in 2013. We look forward to seeing more of Tarek and Christina’s real life, real estate and renovation adventures in upcoming episodes of their solo series Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa and Christina on the Coast.”

Flip or Flop has aired on HGTV since April 2013, following Haack and El Moussa as they buy, renovate and resell homes in Southern California. But despite Flip or Flop‘s imminent end, both hosts are staying put at HGTV, having signed multi-year talent deals with the cabler earlier this month.

the fix.....is no longer on.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: crocs vs. flip flops?!....this long running 'fix it' show ending.....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: March 11, 2022 09:00PM
I thought the show ended a long time ago when their marriage very publicly self destructed.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: jdc
Date: March 11, 2022 09:11PM
I dont get the appeal of that guy, he seems like a total tool. And she seems as plastic as ever.

Totally orange county wannabes.

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2022 09:12PM by jdc.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: March 11, 2022 10:07PM
He was borderline abusive in my opinion, and that was just onscreen. Off-camera what was he like?

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: March 12, 2022 07:45AM
"unscripted"...heh.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020