advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'Young Rock'_'Mr. Mayor' / Season F: 'How I Met Your Father'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 15, 2022 06:48AM
.....season premieres:
'Young Rock'
'Mr. Mayor'

....season finales:
'How I Met Your Father'
'The Bachelor'

....ABC's canceled 'Promised Land'.....remaining new episodes now air on Hulu.....

3:00 AM on Hulu
How I Met Your Father
Season 1 finale (Part 2 of 2): Sophie receives advice; Ellen finds a cat; Jesse, Val, Charlie, Hanna and Sid make big decisions.

3:00 AM on Hulu
Promised Land
Joe is determined to investigate a murder; Marta helps Lettie and Margaret with a coverup; Antonio makes a shocking discovery.

8:00 PM on ABC
The Bachelor
Season 26 finale (Night 2 of 2): Clayton returns to face the three women he fell in love with during a live, two-hour event.

8:00 PM on NBC
Young Rock
Season 2 premiere: In 2032, Dwayne reflects on fatherhood; in 1984, Dewey vies for Rocky’s attention; in 1987, teenage Dewey arrives in Nashville; in 1996, adult Dwayne struggles in the Canadian Football League.

8:30 PM on NBC
Mr. Mayor
Season 2 premiere: Neil takes Orly (and Arpi) to the DMV for her permit test; Tommy and Mikaela fight to keep Jayden off the chopping block.

9:00 PM on HBO
Phoenix Rising
In this two-night docuseries event, domestic violence survivor Evan Rachel Wood co-authors and lobbies for the passage of The Phoenix Act, legislation that extends the statute of limitations for domestic violence cases in California.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'Young Rock'_'Mr. Mayor' / Season F: 'How I Met Your Father'....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: March 15, 2022 09:20AM

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 88
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020