The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
St Patrick's Day Greetings!
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 17, 2022 11:23AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2022 11:36AM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: St Patrick's Day Greetings!
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: March 17, 2022 12:23PM
I'm celebrating by going to see a showing of John Ford's The Quiet Man at my local movie theater tonight. I may or may not try to sneak some Guinness in with me.

It is what it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2022 12:23PM by N-OS X-tasy!.
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: March 17, 2022 01:17PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

You can't get much more Irish than this: Traditional Irish songs performed in very intimate, unpretentious settings-

The brothers Brían and Diarmuid McGloinn, AKA

Ye Vagabonds ‘Seven Songs On Six Islands’ (Full Documentary, 26:23)

[www.youtube.com]

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

What's my "Super Power"? I can make active threads go stone-dead with a single post. I try to use this power only for good and not for evil but, you know... stuff happens.
Posted by: RecipeForDisaster
Date: March 17, 2022 01:44PM
I wore head to toe Kelly green with rainbow extensions in my hair. I could not figure out why people were staring or laughing as I went shopping or for a walk. I had totally forgotten.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: March 17, 2022 05:29PM
Erin Go Braless!

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 66
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020