advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
2 strikes and you're out?!....Apple experiences another outage.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 22, 2022 08:19PM
....fixed already but.....

Apple Music, App Store and Other Apple Services Again Experiencing Outage

....Apple's services and apps appear to be experiencing yet another outage, with complaints on Twitter about problems with Apple Maps, the App Store, Apple Music, Weather, Podcasts, the Apple online store, and more.

The System Status page is displaying outages for the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Books, the Mac App Store, and Podcasts at the current time, as well as issues with Weather, Apple Card, and iCloud Web Apps.

This is the second outage that Apple's services have experienced in the last few days. iCloud, Siri, the App Store, Maps, Music, Podcasts, and more were unavailable for about two hours yesterday.

We'll update this article should we hear more about the downtime or if the issue is resolved by Apple.

Update 4:06 pm: According to Apple's System Status page, the outages have now been resolved.

another outage.....is this a Russian test.....for a hug.....er outage.....?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2022 08:20PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 2 strikes and you're out?!....Apple experiences another outage.....
Posted by: pdq
Date: March 22, 2022 10:02PM
Noticed this this afternoon. I was trying to research another MRFer’s problem with a thin horizontal screen line that had appeared on his ~2010 MacBook, and found some links discussing similar problems in the Apple support forums. But despite repeated attempts, I couldn’t get any to load.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: March 22, 2022 11:43PM
DNS Poisoning again ?
Posted by: gabester
Date: March 23, 2022 01:40AM
And just think - with modern T2 and M1 Macs (as well as all non-computer devices), should Apple's activation server be inaccessible, you can't reinstall your operating system!

Some day, many years from now, there will be Macs made in the last 3 years and newer that will be bricked just because Apple stops supporting this technology, even though older Macs will still be perfectly functional. (I didn't say that by that time any Macs would necessarily be usable for then-current computing tasks.)

g=
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: March 23, 2022 01:19PM
NYT crossword has been down all day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 82
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020