Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Nikon Z 28-75mm 2.8 lens $200 off, now $997
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: April 10, 2022 08:39PM
[www.bhphotovideo.com]

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2022 08:49PM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Nikon Z 28-70mm 2.8 lens $200 off, now $997
Posted by: Acer
Date: April 10, 2022 10:24PM
My birthday's coming up. Just sayin'. But I'll need a Z body to go with. Just sayin'.
Date: April 10, 2022 10:25PM
Acer
My birthday's coming up. Just sayin'. But I'll need a Z body to go with. Just sayin'.

I think I saw some used Z6 bodies go for around $800-900 on ebay. Z7 used for $1400-1500.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: zachdog
Date: April 11, 2022 06:52AM
I have this lens and it’s quite good. I never would have purchased the $2300 flagship version from Nikon, and I prefer this smaller and lighter version anyway.

FYI, this is an excellent Tamron-built lens with a Nikon warranty, lens corrections, and support.
Posted by: vision63
Date: April 11, 2022 01:03PM
zachdog
I have this lens and it’s quite good. I never would have purchased the $2300 flagship version from Nikon, and I prefer this smaller and lighter version anyway.

FYI, this is an excellent Tamron-built lens with a Nikon warranty, lens corrections, and support.

I have the "flagship" but I don't use it as much as I thought I would. The kit 24-70 f4 is very compact and generally more useful for general shooting. Primes for the rest mostly.
Date: April 11, 2022 03:23PM
vision63
zachdog

I have the "flagship" but I don't use it as much as I thought I would. The kit 24-70 f4 is very compact and generally more useful for general shooting. Primes for the rest mostly.

I'll take that useless hunk of optical glass off your hands, I'll even pay shipping boink smiley

Date: April 11, 2022 06:27PM
pRICE cUBE
vision63
zachdog

I'll take that useless hunk of optical glass off your hands, I'll even pay shipping boink smiley

Back when I bought the original Z6 they didn't hardly have any glass for the thing. I saved up and bought it I was so excited. It definitely is "all that." Sharp from corner to corner. I bet that 28-70mm 2.8 is better somehow than Tamron's version somehow.
Date: April 11, 2022 09:21PM
vision63
pRICE cUBE
vision63
zachdog

Back when I bought the original Z6 they didn't hardly have any glass for the thing. I saved up and bought it I was so excited. It definitely is "all that." Sharp from corner to corner. I bet that 28-70mm 2.8 is better somehow than Tamron's version somehow.

The 24-70 gets you more on the wide end. It probably has better corners because the Tamron 28-75 g2 has sharper corners than the original. It’s only available on the Sony platform though.

Date: April 13, 2022 02:00AM
pRICE cUBE
vision63
pRICE cUBE
vision63
zachdog

The 24-70 gets you more on the wide end. It probably has better corners because the Tamron 28-75 g2 has sharper corners than the original. It’s only available on the Sony platform though.

No doubt. I have the 70-200 G2 and it's superb. It's bulky though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 108
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020