advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Cloud 9?!....Chick-fil-A introduces new 'Cloudberry Sunjoy Drink'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 27, 2022 08:41AM
....for limited time....

Chick-fil-A Pours New Cloudberry Sunjoy Drink

....Chick-fil-A is celebrating spring with the debut of new Cloudberry Sunjoy, a seasonal drink available at participating locations for a limited time

A new twist on the Chick-fil-A Sunjoy drink, Cloudberry Sunjoy blends the unique flavors of cloudberry and cherry blossom with Chick-fil-A Lemonade and freshly-brewed Sweetened Iced Tea. The cloudberry is known for its rarity and delicate sweet and tart flavor profile.

The new drink represents the first new Sunjoy blend since the brand officially added Chick-fil-A Sunjoy, which is a combination of regular Chick-fil-A Lemonade and freshly-brewed Sweetened Iced Tea, to menus last spring.

The nationwide rollout of Cloudberry Sunjoy comes following a successful test in Augusta, Georgia last fall.

Available in a small beverage size, Cloudberry Sunjoy can be customized with Diet Lemonade and/or Unsweetened Iced Tea and can also be ordered by the gallon. Fans can check the Chick-fil-A App or contact their local restaurant to find out if Cloudberry Sunjoy is served at a nearby participating location.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2022 01:34PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Cloud Atlas?!....Chick-fil-A introduces new 'Cloudberry Sunjoy Drink'....
Posted by: JPK
Date: April 27, 2022 10:52AM
If you have not tried their "frosted lemonade" you are missing one of life's true gifts.

Trust me.

JPK
Re: Cloud Atlas?!....Chick-fil-A introduces new 'Cloudberry Sunjoy Drink'....
Posted by: rgG
Date: April 27, 2022 12:13PM
JPK
If you have not tried their "frosted lemonade" you are missing one of life's true gifts.

Trust me.

JPK

It is very tasty. The frosted coffee is also good.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 139
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020