advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Woman’s wedding photographer blames a “contractor” for “crazy eyes” added to pics
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: May 05, 2022 12:36PM
[petapixel.com]

Only after enlarging one of the small portraits did Ramos-Bridgeford realize what was “very off” — fake eyes had been Photoshopped onto some of the faces.

“I then blew the first photo up of me and my bridesmaid and she had edited fake eyes [added] onto her face because she had accidentally blinked!” Ramos-Bridgeford says. “I burst out in laughter because I couldn’t believe my eyes (literally)… my eyes were huge.

“I went on to find an additional 10-15 photos with what I called ‘crazy eyes’.”

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Woman’s wedding photographer blames a “contractor” for “crazy eyes” added to pics
Posted by: Robert M
Date: May 05, 2022 12:53PM
pRICE,

The photographer made a _huge_ mistake. Not in the outsourcing of the job. The mistake was not reviewing the edited pics before releasing them to the client.

Robert
Re: Woman’s wedding photographer blames a “contractor” for “crazy eyes” added to pics
Posted by: Rolando
Date: May 05, 2022 01:01PM
Did he hire the photoshop troll?

[photoshoptroll.com]

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: mikebw
Date: May 05, 2022 02:11PM
YIKES! smiley-shocked003

I had to add eyes to myself for one of my wedding photos. I was able to copy from another similar shot so at least they are real, and my own. Nobody else would notice but it still bugs me a bit that they are not perfect IMO.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 05, 2022 02:15PM
....you sure those eyes aren't accurate....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Buzz
Date: May 05, 2022 03:50PM
Aren't there programs now that let you meld the best eyes and smiles from burst shots? I would think these (digital) days that everything would be shot in burst mode.... especially stuff like weddings. Build those photos back better, stronger, faster than before. Like if they could do that in the 1970's, you'd think it'd be even way better, stronger, faster nearly half a century later.
==
Posted by: mattkime
Date: May 05, 2022 04:08PM
You need to find clients that appreciate your work.

Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 05, 2022 04:48PM
The bride had a sense of humor about it ... the photog got lucky there.

Hopefully the photog will be able to afford a sports-capable frame rate next time, or hey, a simple countdown usually works, yeah? Blink all you want, just not within the next 3 seconds!
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: May 05, 2022 04:52PM
Dammit, I was hoping for some googly eyes!

It is what it is.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: May 05, 2022 05:12PM
N-OS X-tasy!
Dammit, I was hoping for some googly eyes!

My topic title in no way indicated you would find googly eyes in no way shape or form. You may ask for a refund at any time.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: Racer X
Date: May 05, 2022 05:20PM

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: jonny
Date: May 05, 2022 06:55PM
mattkime
You need to find clients that appreciate your work.

Absolutely. It’s better than blinking eyes, no? Who wants blinking eyes??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 103
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020