advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Alabama fugitive and guard captured
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 09, 2022 05:15PM
Alabama fugitive Casey White and corrections officer Vicky White are in custody, and she is hospitalized after shooting herself, authorities said late Monday afternoon. The pair were taken into custody after a chase in Evansville, Indiana, and their vehicle crashed, officials said.

The US Marshals told CNN that Vicky White's injury was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Alabama fugitive and guard captured
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 09, 2022 05:27PM
a stupid ending to a stupid story.

Let's get back to 'missing white girl'.
Posted by: testcase
Date: May 09, 2022 05:27PM
What a pair of SCHMUCKS. boink smiley
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: May 09, 2022 05:33PM
These two geniuses don’t realize that disappearing isn’t as easy as they make it appear in tv and movies. There are cameras everywhere and many people will sell you out for that sweet reward money.

She threw her life away for this guy:

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2022 05:36PM by pRICE cUBE.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 09, 2022 05:34PM
"Investigators were notified on Sunday night that a 2006 Ford F-150 had been discovered at a car wash in Evansville, about 175 miles north of Williamson County, Tennessee, where the 2007 Ford Edge the pair had been traveling in was found abandoned."

There's a 'Ford Tough' marketing campaign in there someplace.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 09, 2022 05:47PM
....it is harder to stay off the grid because cameras are at most places.....they should have had a 'bunker' filled with food & water.....and stayed there for a long time and make sure it was remote....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: btfc
Date: May 09, 2022 05:53PM
Guy is 6’9” and 330 lbs, hard to camoflage.
Posted by: jdc
Date: May 09, 2022 06:03PM
just wow. get in a car and drive as far away as you can in a couple of days... like Idaho, Montana. western OR, nor Nev.

Find an isolated rental... and don't come out for 6 months.

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: May 09, 2022 06:13PM
btfc

Yeah. Good luck blending in.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Posted by: Speedy
Date: May 09, 2022 06:32PM
South to Mexico. Wear a disguise as you leave the states, curling up in the backseat under a blanket if you are 6’ 9”. They don’t even stop you on the Mexico side unless you volunteer that you have something to declare.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Date: May 09, 2022 06:33PM
If they are dumb enough to do this, they are too dumb not to be caught.

Date: May 09, 2022 07:01PM
Jails are filled with people who knew they would get away.

Honestly, I'm surprised they were still together. I figured her corpse was in a ravine someplace.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

Posted by: Ammo
Date: May 09, 2022 07:17PM
From what I know, I feel sorry for her. She’s not the first woman to be betrayed by a man in this way. .

Where is there dignity unless there is also honesty? - Cicero

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. —Wendy Mass
Posted by: maco
Date: May 09, 2022 07:19PM
Local Reporting

Sheriff: Alabama Corrections Officer shoots self after police chase; Fugitive in custody

[www.14news.com]
Date: May 09, 2022 07:35PM
Vicky white has died, saving herself and those who trusted her a great deal of embarrassment and grief. Sad nevertheless.

Posted by: MindMeld
Date: May 09, 2022 07:36PM
He's about a B/C cup.
Date: May 09, 2022 08:35PM
Ombligo
Vicky white has died, saving herself and those who trusted her a great deal of embarrassment and grief. Sad nevertheless.

“What we have here is a failure to communicate.”

Posted by: jdc
Date: May 09, 2022 09:10PM
Yeah, sad. And really unnecessary.

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: bfd
Date: May 09, 2022 09:22PM
Natural consequences. Her final act of cowardice saved taxpayers at least 50% of the cost of adjudication - so there's that. Of course, now we'll never know the whole story - as if we ever would've…
Posted by: lost in space
Date: May 09, 2022 09:23PM
Sometimes stupidity reaches a level where it's just sad.

Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: May 09, 2022 10:23PM
Wondering if the convict will be charged with his partner’s murder since they were in the commission of a crime?

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: Rolando
Date: May 09, 2022 11:07PM
Ammo
From what I know, I feel sorry for her. She’s not the first woman to be betrayed by a man in this way. .

Thus robbing an adult human of her agency. She made her decision. She knew what she was doing.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Ken Sp.
Date: May 09, 2022 11:35PM
You know it was weird, when, on the run, on the way out of town, they purchase things from a sex toy store??? That is smart???
Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 09, 2022 11:38PM
Ken Sp.
You know it was weird, when, on the run, on the way out of town, they purchase things from a sex toy store??? That is smart???

Hope springs eternal! - Alexander Pope
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: May 09, 2022 11:51PM
Rolando
Ammo

Thus robbing an adult human of her agency. She made her decision. She knew what she was doing.

After 25 years of exemplary service I'd have thought she would have been immune to any lines or offers an inmate might have thrown her way, from having heard them all numerous times before if for no other reason. Other than his height, I genuinely wonder what about this particular inmate made her suddenly want to throw her whole life away?

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

What's my "Super Power"? I can make active threads go stone-dead with a single post. I try to use this power only for good and not for evil but, you know... stuff happens.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 10, 2022 06:27AM
.....she may have just been vulnerable....she had no children and was divorced [ i believe ], so maybe lonely.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: May 10, 2022 08:21AM
NewtonMP2100
.....she may have just been vulnerable....she had no children and was divorced [ i believe ], so maybe lonely.....

Yes, they had a 2 year relationship that began around the time the pandemic started. She seems to have been in love with him and we know that emotion can overcome rational thinking. He had a history of manipulative behavior and apparently was good at it.

There's an epidemic of emotional distress, anxiety and loneliness in our country. Her family said she often "kept to herself." If that is a change for a loved one it should be a red flag.

Most people never become as self-destructive as this woman did, to me she seemed suicidal. That was my first thought when I heard the things she had done leading up to this.

As a LE officer she would have known how this would end. It is a very extreme "suicide by cop."

Take care of each other.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: May 10, 2022 08:47AM
ka jowct
btfc

Yeah. Good luck blending in.

"Oh yeah. You blend."

- Mona Lisa Vito
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020