advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
If you do any video or zoom stuff, check out iGlasses
Posted by: tuqqer
Date: May 11, 2022 09:20AM
I'm not connected to this company, but a friend recently sat in on a zoom call and saw me adjust the settings (temp, color, brightness, width of view) on a $20 app I've been using for 8 years, and wanted to give a shoutout to this amazing Mac app, iGlasses:

[www.ecamm.com]

One-time purchase of $20, which I paid for eons ago. It really should be the default app for anyone who video conferences or making videos for a living. They're constantly updating it and it works flawlessly on a variety of webcams. I used the C920 for years, but upgraded to a NexiGo N950 4K last year. iGlasses comes on any time I start up my webcam; most of the time the settings are fine as I last left them, but if the lighting into my office is weird or it's dark out, I quickly adjust the sliders and color and I'm ready to go. Worth checking out.

M1 2020 Mac mini (16G 2T) Ventura 13.x Dual 25" Acer 1440p LCDs M1 2020 13" MBAir (256G 8G)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: If you do any video or zoom stuff, check out iGlasses
Posted by: rz
Date: May 11, 2022 09:51AM
Geez, I think I bought that app over 15 years ago. It’s probably still on my 2006 MacBook.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 11, 2022 09:56AM
Thanks, every time I get on zoom I think about something like this.
Posted by: SDGuy
Date: May 11, 2022 11:18AM
had to check - looks like I first installed that Mar 12, 2010 - so just over 12 years ago.
Posted by: jardster
Date: May 11, 2022 12:19PM
Looks like I purchased it in Sept 2009 for $10... and I can still use the app without paying more!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 123
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020