advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
pop that 'z-It'?!....Cheez-It introduces new 'Cheez-It Snap’d Scorchin’ Hot Cheddar' flavor....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 12, 2022 11:38PM
....for the summer only.....

Cheez-It Introduces New Cheez-It Snap’d Scorchin’ Hot Cheddar Flavor

.....Snack brand Cheez-It looks to bring excitement to the blandest and saddest of lunchtime sandwiches the introduction of new Cheez-It Snap’d Scorchin’ Hot Cheddar.

Cheez-It Snap’d Scorchin’ Hot Cheddar is baked with 100 percent real cheddar cheese and features fiery heat, garlic and savory umami, with each bite boasting a combination of spice and cheese, for a tongue-tingling scorchin’ hot cheesy flavor experience.

You can find new limited-edition Cheez-It Snap’d Scorchin’ Hot Cheddar at retailers nationwide starting in May 2022, for this summer only.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2022 12:16AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: pop that 'z-It'?!....Cheez-It introduces new 'Cheez-It Snap’d Scorchin’ Hot Cheddar' flavor....
Posted by: Buzz
Date: May 14, 2022 06:15PM
We musta been in their test marketing area, as we've had Scorchin's in plainer packaging awhile back, and it was just marked "new". Was damn tasty, too. Will stock up when they go on sale in the fancier "limited" packaging. I am a total sucker for cheesy baked snacks, and Cheez-It and Ritz do their level best to keep me sated... as long as they go on sale for $2.50, or less, on a frequent enough basis.
==
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 109
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020