advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
A-B-C easy as 1-2-3?!.....ABC renews 5 shows / 'True Lies' ordered to series....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 13, 2022 03:12PM
.....ABC renews:

Big Sky
A Million Little Things
The Conners
Home Economics
The Wonder Years

....CBS orders 'True Lies' pilot to series......

....‘Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K.’ canceled by Hulu after One Season.....

ABC Renews Big Sky, The Wonder Years, A Million Little Things, Plus 2 Others

....Bucking this week’s cancellation trend, ABC on Friday renewed all five of its remaining scripted bubble shows.

For those keeping track at home, that includes dramas Big Sky (for Season 3) and A Million Little Things (for Season 5), as well as comedies The Conners (for Season 5), Home Economics (for Season 3) and The Wonder Years (for Season 2).....

renewed.......5 shows.....?!

True Lies TV Series Ordered at CBS

.....CBS has pulled the trigger on a series order for True Lies, a TV reboot of the 1994 action-comedy led by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Written and executive-produced by Matt Nix (Burn Notice), the CBS series follows Helen, an unfulfilled suburban housewife (played by I’m Dying Up Here‘s Ginger Gonzaga) who is shocked to discover that her bland and unremarkable computer consultant husband, Harry (Shameless‘ Steve Howey), is a skilled international spy.

From there, the marrieds are propelled into a life of danger and adventure when Helen is recruited to work alongside Harry to save the world, all as they try to revitalize their passionless marriage.

The cast also includes Erica Hernandez (Power Book II: Ghost), Omar Miler (Ballers), Mike O’Gorman (Vice Principals), Annabella Didion (Outer Banks) and Lucas Jaye (Fuller House)......

ordered......to series......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2022 03:14PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 101
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020