advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Anyone know of an easy to use site to sell pics? Helping a non profit
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: May 14, 2022 12:07PM
Took some pics for a friend of a musical a school performed. It would help their budget if they could sell the pics. I have donated my share in taking the pics and supplying them to my teacher friend. She now wants to sell them individually in download form. Anyone know of an easy and not too pricey site that hosts the images and facilitates transactions? I personally haven’t done this myself as I work with individual clients. Frankly, I can’t spend more time helping her as my time is being consumed by other projects. I wish I could do more but maybe pointing her in the right direction could be enough. Any suggestion?

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Anyone know of an easy to use site to sell pics? Helping a non profit
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 14, 2022 01:34PM
imagekind is what my friend uses. but I don't have any personal experience with it, sorry.
Posted by: JoeM
Date: May 15, 2022 08:36AM
I think Picfair would work well for your friend. They have a free “store” membership available that allows you to display up to 50 images. You set your own price on the images you sell and they tack a fee on to your price of 20%. They are based out of the UK. [www.picfair.com]

I use their free store to host photos I take of my town and the surrounding area and usually post them to a town group on FB where residents share photos of the parks, town and critters that inhabit them over the four seasons. People started requesting to buy some of my images so I put some on Picfair. You can see what my store looks like here:
[joem526.picfair.com]

JoeM
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 15, 2022 02:35PM
JoeM
People started requesting to buy some of my images so I put some on Picfair. You can see what my store looks like here:
[joem526.picfair.com]

Really nice photos!

Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: May 15, 2022 03:13PM
JoeM
I think Picfair would work well for your friend. They have a free “store” membership available that allows you to display up to 50 images. You set your own price on the images you sell and they tack a fee on to your price of 20%. They are based out of the UK. [www.picfair.com]

I use their free store to host photos I take of my town and the surrounding area and usually post them to a town group on FB where residents share photos of the parks, town and critters that inhabit them over the four seasons. People started requesting to buy some of my images so I put some on Picfair. You can see what my store looks like here:
[joem526.picfair.com]

Those pics make me want to go to those places right now.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Date: May 16, 2022 06:57AM
AllGold
JoeM
People started requesting to buy some of my images so I put some on Picfair. You can see what my store looks like here:
[joem526.picfair.com]

Really nice photos!
Thank you!

JoeM
Date: May 16, 2022 07:04AM
pRICE cUBE
JoeM

[joem526.picfair.com]

Those pics make me want to go to those places right now.

Cranford and Westfield NJ - about 45 minutes from NYC. Really nice suburban towns with nice green spaces and a load of great restaurants. Starting to get really crowded though, as more NYCers are finding out about them and exiting the city.

JoeM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 97
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020