advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Will people look back at interior photos from today and think "why did they need so many pillows??"
Posted by: mattkime
Date: May 14, 2022 11:43PM
I use a pillow to sleep, thats it. And yet there are so many more pillows. Its a topic thats difficult to talk about.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Will people look back at interior photos from today and think "why did they need so many pillows??"
Posted by: Speedy
Date: May 15, 2022 04:50AM
Sometimes that hump under the bedspread is just a hump and not a pillow.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: Will people look back at interior photos from today and think "why did they need so many pillows??"
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 15, 2022 06:53AM
My wife has enough pillows spread around the house that it can be difficult to sit anyplace. I'd get rid of 95% of them but value my life more.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Posted by: MindMeld
Date: May 15, 2022 07:02AM
Ombligo
My wife has enough pillows spread around the house that it can be difficult to sit anyplace. I'd get rid of 95% of them but value my life more.

THIS!
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2022 08:11AM
....don't forget....fun pillows....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: modelamac
Date: May 15, 2022 08:39AM
Ombligo

Same here, and they are all color-coordinated with whatever they are on. If you put them all on the floor in their respective rooms, the floor space would be halved.RollingEyesSmiley5

Ed (modelamac)

I think I will just put an OUT OF ORDER
sticker on my head and call it a day.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: May 15, 2022 09:01AM
Cats require them. So many comfy spots to nap in between planning to take over the world and enslaving humanity.

Oh wait.. they already have.
Posted by: GGD
Date: May 15, 2022 09:41AM
modelamac
Ombligo

Same here, and they are all color-coordinated with whatever they are on. If you put them all on the floor in their respective rooms, the floor space would be halved.RollingEyesSmiley5

Seems like a common female trait, all the places where you'd like to sit are "occupied". And this weekend we're at an AirBNB, and there are six pillows on the bed, so it seems to be an expected standard these days.
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: May 15, 2022 09:47AM
I don’t get it. Overly fussy, non-functional home decor doesn’t appeal to me at all.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Posted by: testcase
Date: May 15, 2022 11:45AM
Over priced Interior Decorators have to do something obvious / ostentatious / over the top to justify the crazy prices they charge. boink smiley
Posted by: C(-)ris
Date: May 15, 2022 10:04PM
I have two on my bed. I don't need them anywhere else. My wife disagrees.

C(-)ris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Throwback Thursday Signature:
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 72
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020