advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Agghhh Freaking FedEx Suc*s (Rant Time)
Posted by: jh
Date: May 17, 2022 06:26PM

Previous ordeal. Now the update from the company I purchased the item from says it has been delayed till tomorrow instead of getting here today. I went to the Fedex site and they say it will get here by late today. Yeah, right. It's coming from Cincinnati to Nashville. Ordered it Friday and so far it has made it to Independence KY. Heck I could have driven up there and back in a day faster than these clowns.

Far as I am concerned Fedex can go to........

That is all. Rant over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2022 06:27PM by jh.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Agghhh Freaking FedEx Suc*s (Rant Time)
Posted by: Gareth
Date: May 17, 2022 06:43PM
My mini FedEx ordeal: Package sat at Walgreens for 5 days before FedEx bothered to pick it up. Then it sat in that city's FedEx facility for another 3 days before FedEx bothered to send it across the country.

And now that it's finally here, I discover the seller (on eBay) was dishonest and didn't disclose a major defect. So, return dispute started.
Posted by: GGD
Date: May 17, 2022 06:52PM
I had a really long ebay delivery recently that was coming from Salt Lake City to SF Bay Area CA, about 800 miles.

They sent it using a DHL to USPS service. For some reason DHL decided to spend a week driving it by truck to someplace in Texas and then gave it to USPS there. And the USPS tracking of it never showed them receiving it, it finally just showed up in my mailbox one day.

It would have been much faster if they just gave it to USPS in Salt Lake City.
Posted by: Dennis R
Date: May 17, 2022 07:47PM
I had a fed ex ground that showed it would be delivered from Sam’s club to my friend about an hour away on Friday. After calls and promisses it arrived the following Saturday. 8 days later.
Posted by: lost in space
Date: May 17, 2022 07:49PM
In many cases, they should give up on tracking. A perfect example of bad information is worse than no information.

Posted by: jh
Date: May 17, 2022 08:41PM
lost in space
In many cases, they should give up on tracking. A perfect example of bad information is worse than no information.

Yep. I'm sure it computerized and it just generates what should happen not actually will happen.

For Heavens sake the order originated in Lebanon OH, just north of Cincinnati and got moved to Independence KY a little south of Cincinnati.

WTF Fedex???

It would be easier to say "we will get it to you when we get it to you".
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 18, 2022 12:31AM

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Paul F.
Date: May 18, 2022 12:53PM
Dennis R
I had a fed ex ground that showed it would be delivered from Sam’s club to my friend about an hour away on Friday. After calls and promisses it arrived the following Saturday. 8 days later.

It's FedEx Ground...
They're still upholding the fine traditions of who they were before FedEx bought them; RPS.

RPS... the company that shipped 16lbs of smokeless powder to me.. taking only 14 days to get it here. Then, instead of delivering it, they gave it to USPS... after putting some tape over the Hazmat markings on the box that made it a federal crime to send USPS... The mailman (the most awesome guy ever... rural route contractor) delivered it in a bag... the cardboard box was soaking wet. It had been delivered by RPS that way. The box came apart in my hands (fortunately the powder was in two plastic jugs).
I helped Doug complete a little complaint form which I very much hope got someone at RPS in deep doo doo for MAILING HAZMAT materials illegally.

Then FedEx bought them, and they kept doing the same stupid @#$%&.

Paul F.
-----
A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca c. 5 BC - 65 AD
----
Good is the enemy of Excellent. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision.

--

--

--
Eureka, CA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 72
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020